Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Ex is crazy

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2007, 10:21 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Ex is crazy

ORIGINAL: hellboytt

ORIGINAL: Twiztid CBR

Don't worry about it just move on and get a new girl.
I tryed that too, I've dated 19 girls since I broke up with my ex, but just didn't click with them or something, I don't know, and I get hit on by the ladies at my new job, but it makes me uncomfortable, all my coworkers make fun of me for that. I just like to keep my life simple, I wake up, take a shower, go to work, ride my bike, go to the gym and get ready for the next day, that's pretty much it. And when my friends do drag me out to the clubs/bars on the weekends, I just drink little bit, chill and go home. And they always trying to hook me up with one of their friends, I hate that.

Hey. Its cool to meet someone like me. I'm not a big club fan. I'd rather just have a drink with a few friends. I dont want a girl thats humping every dancer all the floor and rubbing her *** on people. If she's doing it to you, she's probably done it to every guy in the bar already.

Old 09-20-2007, 06:28 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Ex is crazy

ORIGINAL: hellboytt

...I've dated 19 girls since I broke up with my ex, but just didn't click with them or something....
19 girls!? Holy ****! If i remember correctly, it has been less than a year since you broke up with your ex, right? Man, if you're serious about that number, you just need to call it quits. It's not worth it to drag this thing out. I justwould have assumedyou would take it slow after a 7 year break up, but 19 girls? To me that shows you never quite get serious about anything (or aren't very good at picking them out).

WOW!