Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Ex is crazy

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2007, 08:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Ex is crazy

ORIGINAL: itgbudeev

I don't know man, i must be reading this wrong or something.

as far as i can tell from your post, you broke up on pretty even ground, with no REAL hard feelings (ie, one of you cheated or something). it took some time, her parents, or her, wanted to get yourcrap out of the house. you hang out with her step dad occasionaly, and she wrote you an e-mail congratulating you on becoming an uncle.

I must be missing the part where she is acting crazy. If you told her that you would marry her when you got your stuff together, she is probably still kind of waiting for that. If she wanted to get married, which apparently she did, she's not going to throw that out of her mind yet. To women marriage is HUGE they dream about it forever. she is still in love with you, and it seems to me that she is just trying to be nice and keep atleas SOME chanel of communication open.

Thats just my 2 cents.
Me picking up my stuff was her idea, but she didn't have enough guts to call me, so she brought my stuff ( a freeking steering wheel from my ps2, and she knows that my ps2 been broke for a long time and I really didn't want the steering wheel back anyway, it was just an excuse for her to bother me I guess) to her mothers house and had her call me, one thing that suprised me is that they were very nice to me, we talked for 2 hours about things, if that was me I'd throw the stuff out and tell the jack *** that waisted 7 years of my daughters life to take a hike, so I am very confused why they were very nice to me, and her step dad asked me if I wanted to ride with him, it wasn't my idea, and I've ran into him at the local bike nights, I really wasn't looking for him or anything like that, and I didn't want to be a ******** and just walk by him without saying hi. We broke up because her time was always occupied with work, she never had time for me, so I left, and now al of a sudden she wants to communicate, that just doesn't make sence.

Old 09-19-2007, 08:30 PM

ORIGINAL: Puck

I agree with itg, I don't think its stalking, more just being friendly and you're reading into it more than what needs to be. Maybe you're still harboring feelings for her and would like her getting back in your life.

And, you will never "be on your feet" enough to get married, that sounds just like a delaying tactic. If you truly want to marry and live with someone you will find a way to make it happen.
I didn't have any tactics, all I was doing is working, spending some time with her and just living normal life, but it was frustrating when she said that the way things were going I'll never get on my feet, it was kind of a low blow if you ask me. She didn't believe in me.

Old 09-19-2007, 09:03 PM

Welcome to the mind of a woman. Scary isnt it.

Old 09-19-2007, 09:08 PM

ORIGINAL: rangerscott

Hey now...Not all of us are crazy..lol

Old 09-19-2007, 09:10 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Marriage is awesome, everyone should do it 3 or 4 times.

Old 09-19-2007, 09:38 PM

i don't know man, it seems like you gotta think about this one for a bit... like your having a hard time figuring out what going on:
I treated her bad, I always put my cars infront of her I guess, and said things that were kind of mean sometimes
We broke up because her time was always occupied with work, she never had time for me, so I left, and now al of a sudden she wants to communicate, that just doesn't make sence
kinda sounds like you need to get your story straight to me. and generally in my history, the woman is the one who remembers the little things. so If it was me, and you still aren;t over her like you said, and you have SOME interest in getting back together, you two need to just talk it out. Go be that stereotypical couple thatgoes to starbucks and just sits there and talk it out. no preconcieved notions going in. figure out what was wrong, what was good, and what needs to be different. thats always worked out for me. again, my 2 cents

Old 09-19-2007, 10:01 PM

ORIGINAL: swt_poet

ORIGINAL: rangerscott

Hey now...Not all of us are crazy..lol

You're special.

Old 09-19-2007, 10:05 PM

Don't worry about it just move on and get a new girl.

Old 09-19-2007, 10:06 PM

ORIGINAL: itgbudeev

i don't know man, it seems like you gotta think about this one for a bit... like your having a hard time figuring out what going on:
I treated her bad, I always put my cars infront of her I guess, and said things that were kind of mean sometimes
We broke up because her time was always occupied with work, she never had time for me, so I left, and now al of a sudden she wants to communicate, that just doesn't make sence
kinda sounds like you need to get your story straight to me. and generally in my history, the woman is the one who remembers the little things. so If it was me, and you still aren;t over her like you said, and you have SOME interest in getting back together, you two need to just talk it out. Go be that stereotypical couple thatgoes to starbucks and just sits there and talk it out. no preconcieved notions going in. figure out what was wrong, what was good, and what needs to be different. thats always worked out for me. again, my 2 cents
I don't drink coffee so no starbucks for me, and you're right I do have hard time figuring out what's going on, and that frustrates the hell out of me sometimes.

Old 09-19-2007, 10:16 PM

ORIGINAL: Twiztid CBR

Don't worry about it just move on and get a new girl.
I tryed that too, I've dated 19 girls since I broke up with my ex, but just didn't click with them or something, I don't know, and I get hit on by the ladies at my new job, but it makes me uncomfortable, all my coworkers make fun of me for that. I just like to keep my life simple, I wake up, take a shower, go to work, ride my bike, go to the gym and get ready for the next day, that's pretty much it. And when my friends do drag me out to the clubs/bars on the weekends, I just drink little bit, chill and go home. And they always trying to hook me up with one of their friends, I hate that.

Quick Reply: Ex is crazy