Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Everyone get in here and post NOW!

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2008, 02:32 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Everyone get in here and post NOW!

Ok with all the wrecks we have had here in the past few week I feel we are all down on rideing-I know I am. I feel it's time we focus on why we have a bike in the first place- the joy we get from riding, the feel it give us or whatever reason owning a bike makes you happy. So this thread is for positive input on riding. I know we can't put the blinders on the the danger of rideing, but we already know about that and are focusing on it alot this week. Let's try to get back to the real reason we are all here and do this dangerous hobby.

Remember Positive only!

Old 03-27-2008, 02:46 PM
Registered Users
Default RE: Everyone get in here and post NOW!

had my first true ride on Monday for about 30 minutes just around downtown chicago and had a blast...even had a couple people crossing the street stop and stare at the bike....!!!

that reminds, i need to post some good pictures of my baby, she's had so much work done to her in the last few months!

Old 03-27-2008, 02:53 PM

I forgoet to post why I ride. I have had a bad few weeks at work and when I got on the bike last night it all went away for that time. IfI would not have rode the bike I would have just sat in the house and drank to forget the bad day, but the ride made me feel good and not want to drink LOL! Since I was a kid rideing has alway been a head clearer for me. I have always had hooked up vehicles,but taking them out never really cleared my head the way rideing a bike does.

Old 03-27-2008, 02:56 PM

https://cbrforum.com/m_520449/tm.htm

Old 03-27-2008, 05:41 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have to say, all the mishaps that have occurred aren't really affecting me.

Old 03-27-2008, 06:27 PM

freedom sweet sweet freedom

Old 03-27-2008, 06:38 PM
Jan 2009 ROTM

Here is how my mishap affected me, IT DIDNT!!!!!!! Other then i wish i could ride right now, but i have to wait a week for parts. Riding is a lifestyle and enjoyment that no amount of road rash will make me give up.

Old 03-27-2008, 06:57 PM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Sometimes I get real low .. I've looked into the heart of a dark star .. it can feel like the world is ending ...then the sun shines and I get out on my bike (alone) ... I ride a couple of hours to various top locations I know ... next thing I'm having my sandwiches by a mountain stream with nothing and no-one else around me ... just me ... I feel the sun warming me through and then I know God still exists ... that's why I still ride these days ... it's also why I'll never stop riding...

Riding is in you or it isn't .. if it's in you .. you'll never quit no matter what :-)

Jules

Old 03-27-2008, 07:25 PM

ORIGINAL: Bumble Bee

I forgoet to post why I ride. I have had a bad few weeks at work and when I got on the bike last night it all went away for that time. IfI would not have rode the bike I would have just sat in the house and drank to forget the bad day, but the ride made me feel good and not want to drink LOL! Since I was a kid rideing has alway been a head clearer for me. I have always had hooked up vehicles,but taking them out never really cleared my head the way rideing a bike does.
my friend nick just went on hislike thirdride ever yesterday. me him and our friend jake went ridin for about an hour and a half. and nick said "well im not gonna be drinking no more so i can ride this all the time! haha"
this just reminded me of it lol