Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Do you mind...when another guy checks out

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2006, 07:29 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Do you mind...when another guy checks out

ORIGINAL: HighRevver

SkWeEkiE: ....let me ask you a question kinda off topic, If some guy was walking buy your girlfriend/wife etc. and called her a Fu**cking ***** or something of that nature what would your exact reaction be the first time it happened?
Well now lets see, if i encountered this, my "thoughts" would tell me to shove my foot right between their mouth so they couldn't talk anymore, and regret every being disrespectful... but as far as what i WOULD DO, i would most likely tell them in a firm voice and with an angry face to watch their mouth and show some respect. Proceed to inform them that they know nothing about my girlfriend and do my best to get them to appoligize to her. Then proceed to ask/talk to them about their relationship with God, and try to hand them one of these:

(I do this because of decipleship. Reaching out to others in the world to help steer their lives in the right direction.)

...Now i can only write about what i "think i would do" and not about "WHAT, i would do" only because i am not currently in that situation and in an extremely good mood right now. perhaps if i were in a worse mood @ the time my reaction would be different.

Old 08-14-2006, 07:44 PM

I would love if someone was checking out my girlfriend because that would mean that I actually had a girlfriend. I'm too ugly and fat and stupid and dumb and girls hate me. My own mom probably doesn't even like me! I think I will go buy a blow up doll and strap it on the back of my bike so it looks like I have a hot chick. =D

Mike

Old 08-14-2006, 08:56 PM

send pics if this does occur

Old 08-14-2006, 10:11 PM

If she's got her *** hangin' out, then what does he or she expect? Any red-blooded (read-breathing) guy is gonna look.

Old 08-14-2006, 10:44 PM

There is somebody for everbody, even large guys like yerself and oh ya if you do, do the blow up doll thing on the back of the bike we want pics
ORIGINAL: snowboarding82

I would love if someone was checking out my girlfriend because that would mean that I actually had a girlfriend. I'm too ugly and fat and stupid and dumb and girls hate me. My own mom probably doesn't even like me! I think I will go buy a blow up doll and strap it on the back of my bike so it looks like I have a hot chick. =D

Mike

Old 08-15-2006, 11:46 AM

is mininsx refering to the blow up doll thing or a real live one, No problem each to their own. ( i suppose they don't answer back as much?)

Old 08-15-2006, 10:18 PM

ORIGINAL: SkWeEkiE

ORIGINAL: HighRevver

SkWeEkiE: ....let me ask you a question kinda off topic, If some guy was walking buy your girlfriend/wife etc. and called her a Fu**cking ***** or something of that nature what would your exact reaction be the first time it happened?
Well now lets see, if i encountered this, my "thoughts" would tell me to shove my foot right between their mouth so they couldn't talk anymore, and regret every being disrespectful... but as far as what i WOULD DO, i would most likely tell them in a firm voice and with an angry face to watch their mouth and show some respect. Proceed to inform them that they know nothing about my girlfriend and do my best to get them to appoligize to her. Then proceed to ask/talk to them about their relationship with God, and try to hand them one of these:

(I do this because of decipleship. Reaching out to others in the world to help steer their lives in the right direction.)

...Now i can only write about what i "think i would do" and not about "WHAT, i would do" only because i am not currently in that situation and in an extremely good mood right now. perhaps if i were in a worse mood @ the time my reaction would be different.
I hate it when people hand me those things. If I wanted to go to church and praise god then I would already be going. It's not like I don't know that there are churches out there. People can believe what they want because remember it's a free country. As for me I'd rather be punched in the face for looking at another mans girl than to have someone hand me one of those friggin' flyers!

Old 08-15-2006, 11:51 PM

Everyone checks out everyone, whether you like it or not. There's nothing wrong with looking, but DON'T TOUCH!

Old 08-15-2006, 11:54 PM
Rev

TSK TSK TSK..... what a subject..

My girl (most of u know her, pitsvtec) is a hotty....I'm a very lucky guy to have someone like her....as far as jealousy...lol...no need for it..she speaks her mind and i trust her 100%..She's loud and will let you know if lines are crossed..and maybe kick your ***...i'm very calm and level headed...i've learned that short temper and fighting can lead to bad things like..fines and jail etc etc....

I know guys check her out...I see them....Occasionally her eye get's crossed too..but it's ok...I'll look at a pretty girl...i have commented in front of her too..WHY NOT....it's life...as long as we don't cheat it's perfectly innocent...

We have a good relationship and most are jealous about it which is what makes others want us more..lol...

Old 08-16-2006, 05:56 AM

Did you really have to kiss that much *** on a public forum when she posted right above you? I sure hope you got some after that.

Quick Reply: Do you mind...when another guy checks out