Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Do you mind...when another guy checks out

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2006, 06:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Do you mind...when another guy checks out

I take it as a compliment when someone looks at my wife. They could even come over and talk to her or hit on her and I don't really care. I have complete confidence in her and know she wouldn't cheat on me. Not to say I don't verify things on occasion but I do trust her. My motto is, "trust but verify".

And, WTF, she's wearing a thong that is hanging out like that, what does he expect? A man is going to check that out. These women wear tight little cutoff shirts and daisy dukes and the b-friend gets ticked when a man checks out the goods. Either the man needs to get an uglier woman or one that he can control and not allow her to wear that type revealing clothing.

Old 08-13-2006, 08:25 PM
Saw

Hey guys,

If you dont want your ol'ladies looked at in that manner dont let them dress provacatively.
Im a all RED blooded MAN.Im gonna look.And by the way 6' 5" and 280 lbs. Dont to many people
say to much.And my wife isnt the jealous type.She even points out nice A$$e$.

Old 08-13-2006, 09:09 PM

ORIGINAL: city worker

Your wife or girl friend ??? I was in a "Lowes" friday and here I am minding my own business walking down the ailse looking for what I need and this gal, between 25-35 years old, hard to tell these days, well she crouches over to look at something on the lower shelf and her *** and G-string are hanging out for all GOD and creation to see[sm=drooldude.gif], mind you she at least had a real nice body, not the usaul big and knarly, this gal had it goin on !!! mind you I looked [sm=exactly.gif] not once, but twice . I am not a real perv, just a part time perv [sm=devilgrin.gif] well this gals hubbie or boy friend notices her atributes hangin out and saddles over to her and says something like I can't really remember what , but he sounded kinda upset like "What the hell are you looking for" like he's thinkin "get off the floor" this guy (me) is checkin out yer package, well I moved on, I got my surprise in the paint dept, time to get the rest of my stuff. So do you guys see it as a compliment or a dis ???? if yer other get's a look [sm=smiley20.gif] or [sm=smiley21.gif]

My question is: did you take pictures? God, I hate stories like these without pictures!

Old 08-13-2006, 10:38 PM

It doesn't bother me at all when guys hit on my wife. I trust her.

I love it when women hit on her!!! [sm=drooldude.gif]

Old 08-14-2006, 01:42 AM

The gf I had before this one was U-G-L-Y so I do not mind at all when other guys look at my girl. I am proud to have her going home with me. She does wear some small tight clothes, but that is what she likes. She doesn't wear it to look like a skank she just likes it short and tight. Hell she is less than 100 pounds!!

Old 08-14-2006, 03:02 AM

I remember we were at a bowlign alley once and the guy was openly hitting on her and she was like arent you gonna do anything I was like no and i just told him something like shes a special lady....apparently she wanted to be defended from his poor ability to woo her...after all a bowling alley worker is the cream of the crop....lol....My fav is when she now yells at me i was looking at some other chicks *** etc....

Old 08-14-2006, 09:17 AM
Banned

I am currently living with a stripper...everyone has seen her naked already...it doesn't bother me. I hate when she weears her stripper clothes out and various parts of her body pops out, but then again, it is kinda funny.

Old 08-14-2006, 10:13 AM

Wow, thisthread means i'm going to haveto add the missus to what's in the garage, along with the cbr, MG ( and a Nissan) yup sorry

Old 08-14-2006, 10:45 AM

sorry no pics....might have been a dead give away on my part or started a fight [:@]
ORIGINAL: mjflagg

ORIGINAL: city worker

Your wife or girl friend ??? I was in a "Lowes" friday and here I am minding my own business walking down the ailse looking for what I need and this gal, between 25-35 years old, hard to tell these days, well she crouches over to look at something on the lower shelf and her *** and G-string are hanging out for all GOD and creation to see[sm=drooldude.gif], mind you she at least had a real nice body, not the usaul big and knarly, this gal had it goin on !!! mind you I looked [sm=exactly.gif] not once, but twice . I am not a real perv, just a part time perv [sm=devilgrin.gif] well this gals hubbie or boy friend notices her atributes hangin out and saddles over to her and says something like I can't really remember what , but he sounded kinda upset like "What the hell are you looking for" like he's thinkin "get off the floor" this guy (me) is checkin out yer package, well I moved on, I got my surprise in the paint dept, time to get the rest of my stuff. So do you guys see it as a compliment or a dis ???? if yer other get's a look [sm=smiley20.gif] or [sm=smiley21.gif]

My question is: did you take pictures? God, I hate stories like these without pictures!

Old 08-14-2006, 11:38 AM
TEN

Ok, I guess I'll add my 2 cents. My wife is a hottie...and many people have taken the moment to tell her so. When we go out she attracts her share of attention, even when she is wearing "casual" clothes or not trying to dress provactively. I know other men look at her, hell, i would if i wasn't already married to her. I don't usually get jealous unless there is some kind of disrespect given. That could be disrespect to her by saying inappropriate things, whistleing, the "hey, i would ride that one!"...or "hey, nice *** baby, wanna yada yada yada..", or by gawking to long or just giving her the creeps. I also take it as disrespect to me when a guy knows i am with her, hell i am standing right next to her and it's obvious that she is married, but still insist on making their cute little witty remark or staring at her as if she will magically find this dumbass is a better man than me and run into his arms. I have even seen guys look at her...their mouths drop....then look at me as if to say, "yes, i am staring at your lady and i'm a jackass", then turn and stare at her again. WTF? Some guys are just morons when it comes to women. If respect is given, and she is ok, then i don't have a problem, but many times guys don't know where the line starts and ends. In the end you just have to trust your lady to make the right decision, and send them on their way.

Quick Reply: Do you mind...when another guy checks out