Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Do you mind...when another guy checks out

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2006, 05:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Do you mind...when another guy checks out

Your wife or girl friend ??? I was in a "Lowes" friday and here I am minding my own business walking down the ailse looking for what I need and this gal, between 25-35 years old, hard to tell these days, well she crouches over to look at something on the lower shelf and her *** and G-string are hanging out for all GOD and creation to see[sm=drooldude.gif], mind you she at least had a real nice body, not the usaul big and knarly, this gal had it goin on !!! mind you I looked [sm=exactly.gif] not once, but twice . I am not a real perv, just a part time perv [sm=devilgrin.gif] well this gals hubbie or boy friend notices her atributes hangin out and saddles over to her and says something like I can't really remember what , but he sounded kinda upset like "What the hell are you looking for" like he's thinkin "get off the floor" this guy (me) is checkin out yer package, well I moved on, I got my surprise in the paint dept, time to get the rest of my stuff. So do you guys see it as a compliment or a dis ???? if yer other get's a look [sm=smiley20.gif] or [sm=smiley21.gif]

Old 08-12-2006, 05:24 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Do you mind...when another guy checks out

God did a great job on woman, eh????!!!!!!! You bet!!!!!!!!! I always say... the first "notice", is free, the second, may have consiquences.
Clean and free, Ripp'n

Old 08-12-2006, 06:34 PM

I personally have never minded when people would check out my baby! I find myself looking from time to time @ other girls, and so i cannot blame other guys for doing the same to MY girl. I do, however, try to do my best NOT to look at other girls in a "checkin' out" manner, but i AM human!

Old 08-12-2006, 06:40 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Uhm, I try to care. I went to the bar with my gf not too long ago and I was pretty tuned and drunken and every time I would goto the bar to get another drink or talk to some people guys were hitting on my gf asking if she wanted drinks or to dance. Now.. normally it would bug me but she didnt do anything, didnt flirt back, just told them no, she was here with her boyfriend and I love her for it! She's mine, noone elses. Doesn't matter if people want to admire her body, coz its all mine! Muahaha

Old 08-12-2006, 07:16 PM

Looking from a distance is one thing, no big deal but if they try and engage on a conversation on anything i take it as hitting on my gf then i start hitting on them[sm=chairshot.gif][sm=icon_flaming.gif]with the knuckles in my back pocket.

Old 08-12-2006, 07:34 PM

I had a chance butt shot in a lowes, no way shape or form would I ever, ever act on it, Iam a admirere of fine art thats all. I just wonder if the looks of admeration bother you

Old 08-12-2006, 08:29 PM

ORIGINAL: HighRevver

Looking from a distance is one thing, no big deal but if they try and engage on a conversation on anything i take it as hitting on my gf then i start hitting on them[sm=chairshot.gif][sm=icon_flaming.gif]with the knuckles in my back pocket.
Is this before or after you ask them kindly to stop talking?

I cannot see why others have a problem with "conversation". you mentioned conversation on anything...is taken as hitting on, but how can we come to such a conclusion? obviously men are the protective type and want to protect their girls, but i cannt see where we think we have the right to step in a "neutral" conversation between a guy and our girlfriends, especially here in our free country of AMERICA! (free for now, right? haha)

But in all honesty, i dont feel personally, that i have the right to "allow" or "not-allow" my girlfriend to have a conversation with another person. now obviously when the flirting starts to kick in, it changes the story. I personally do not mind, only because i trust my girlfriend 100% so even if i don't know/trust the GUY, i know my girlfriend can make smart decisions on her own. Women are not property, and so we as men, shouldn't treat them as so!

(Being protective is different than controlling)

Just My $.02

....and i am in NO way being sarcastic or "nasty" in this, i am just sharring my thoughts.

Old 08-13-2006, 05:03 AM

SkWeEkiE: ....let me ask you a question kinda off topic, If some guy was walking buy your girlfriend/wife etc. and called her a Fu**cking ***** or something of that nature what would your exact reaction be the first time it happened?

Old 08-13-2006, 03:11 PM

My wife is smokin hot, tan, big fake yappers the whole bit, but at the same time, dresses attractive and classy, guys and girls check her out all the time, as long as no-one touches her or is rude, then I don't mind, some folks just have more cooth than others. The most adverse reactions she'll get are from women, either they'll check her out and have that "you bitch" look on their faces, or they'll ask her about her work-out program or something. As for me checking out other chicks, I almost am always wearing sunglasses, so it's not painfully obvious when I'm getting a good peek!

Old 08-13-2006, 06:20 PM
Retired Super Moderator

My girl is 6'2", tan, and gorgeous....if i got mad at everyone that looked at her, i'd be in a fight every time we left the house.

-Adam

[IMG]local://upfiles/3460/DA067177C5D649BCAD35FB17BA005BBD.jpg[/IMG]

Quick Reply: Do you mind...when another guy checks out