Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

December 21st 2012 THE END!

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2012, 01:49 AM
Super Moderator
Received 30 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by cBrentb
look here SB, your treading on thin ice. i'll take the bait of responding here instead of on your personal page. im not talking end of the world. i dont know exactly how it is down under but round here we have what is called freedom and liberty. and its worth fighting and dieing for. we do what the hell we wanna when we wanna, long as its within the law, its god given! do some reasearch of your own before you open your big mouth. if you wont research, keep your mouth shut to any of my post please. two different worlds where we are from. and to anybody who doesnt like what i said, i will not apologize to any one for standing behind my founding fathers, constitution and bill of rights!!!
Whoa! Settle Brent, I intended no harm or distress. My point is that I HAVE done a lot of research, reading, talking about what you discussed above.

I agree that the banks and corporates are now running countries to the detriment of the general, working populace.

So to reiterate, I agree on the quote attributed to Thomas Jefferson and to that end - we are already here!

Apologies if my comment appeared trite, but I have been banging on about this for years now.

And, according to your - and my - beliefs I too have a right to my opinion without being belittled!!

Cheers, SB

Old 12-03-2012, 02:31 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

o, ok. i hope things are well for you, your family and friends. i misunderstood, i took it as a disrespectful comment towards my post. thanks for the clarification, its much appreciated. im glad you understand. its a sensative subject for some when talked about. its hard to take lightly in these times. to summerize, its not about the end of the world or about panic, its about being prepared. man kind has always been able to find ways to over come and adapt. the world is good, in the end the evil oppressors here will be crushed....world wide. good day

Old 12-03-2012, 02:36 AM

The world as we know it is gonna end on 21st. Only not as you think.

ZOMBIES!!!!

The apocalypse is coming people.

I'm off out in the garden this weekend to put up razor wire on top of my fences, sharpen my hatchet and my sword and create some kind of harness to wear over my leathers, put the fairings back on my bike and fill the tank up.

It's time to kick *** and chew bubblegum.

All the above is said in jest, i'm not really going to put razor wire up, but i am gonna fix up my bike and sharpen my sword - you never know!

Old 12-03-2012, 12:20 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Guys, there's a reason that Political discussions are a Prohibited topic.

Please refer to the CBR Forum Official Rules & Member Guidelines.

Please refrain from posting Political content/discussions.

Old 12-03-2012, 12:21 PM
Super Moderator

Oops! Red Card..........Understood and apologies.

Cheers, SB

Old 12-04-2012, 03:21 PM

heh heh heh. Honesty when did sticks and stone cease to be of relevance. Far too many people get their knickers in a twist these days over something someone said. It is not acceptable people are entitled to disagree and are entitled to freedom of speech and if someone takes offense it's just tough! Whats the big deal? It's not like being offended does anything, "Oh I'm soo offended!" grow up it doesn't cause anything, you can't go to bed offended and wake up with leprosy, stop complaining about what people say and discuss it without getting all upity, usually people don't even mean to offend someone so if someone is offended it's because they are too sensitive.

Old 12-04-2012, 03:32 PM
February 2012 ROTM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Supposedly, OPRAH and many rich people purchase $500,000 under ground bomb shelter conversion to a mid size family dwelling. It is said they can live underground for a time frame of 2 years. Until all the ashes from the meteorite or Yellowstone volcano, settle down.

Well, if one can afford to own such property, why not. Not necessary end of world, if WW3 comes...it's good place to store our bikes!!'

Old 12-04-2012, 04:47 PM
Retired Super Moderator and Fighterer
Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by CommonMistake
heh heh heh. Honesty when did sticks and stone cease to be of relevance. Far too many people get their knickers in a twist these days over something someone said. It is not acceptable people are entitled to disagree and are entitled to freedom of speech and if someone takes offense it's just tough! Whats the big deal? It's not like being offended does anything, "Oh I'm soo offended!" grow up it doesn't cause anything, you can't go to bed offended and wake up with leprosy, stop complaining about what people say and discuss it without getting all upity, usually people don't even mean to offend someone so if someone is offended it's because they are too sensitive.

its the era of phony outrage.

as far as this thread topic goes - at least one way or another - we'll get to stop hearing about it in a few more weeks.

til then

Old 12-04-2012, 05:08 PM
February 2012 ROTM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Talking

Originally Posted by Conrice
its the era of phony outrage.

as far as this thread topic goes - at least one way or another - we'll get to stop hearing about it in a few more weeks.

til then
LOL....after 12/21/2012....some other predictions will come along, I'm sure of that. I too can make a prediction, I predict gas price will be over $5/gallon by 2015....

Old 12-05-2012, 05:23 PM
Super Moderator

15 days left

Perish or party??

The Australian Prime Minister's View

Julia Gillard: 'The end of the world is coming' | News.com.au

NASA's view

NASA warns Emos at risk from 'end of the world' | News.com.au

Cheers, SB

Quick Reply: December 21st 2012 THE END!