Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

December 21st 2012 THE END!

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2012, 04:30 AM
Crazy CBR Salvage Guy. RIP
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CBRclassic
Nar , no way .... !!! om deferring all dat stuff till the end is actually over mate !!! .... sheesh , du banks will understand mate !! lolol
Yeah that's what I thought too. Apparently banks don't buy into this stuff quite as much as the general population.

Old 11-28-2012, 04:56 PM
February 2012 ROTM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

THE END IS NEAR! 25 DAYS AND COUNTING!

I have notice survival gear, emergency supply has been selling like crazy.....what are you guys doing on the 21st of December.

Old 11-28-2012, 06:23 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hopefully there's no snow on the ground so I can ride into the maw.

Oh, I'd probably take the opportunity to actually ride without a helmet as well.

Old 11-28-2012, 06:47 PM
Super Moderator
Received 30 Likes on 20 Posts

That'd be right, I start holidays on the 22nd of December. Do I still pack the LandPanzer for the camping trip? As per Kiwi TK, do I pay my bills? Do I practice free love with willing females from hereon? (I like that one )

Or.........

Do I ponder deeply about a Mesoamerican civilization that itself didn't make it into the 10th Century, let alone near the supposed demise of the known world in the 21st?

Hmmmmmmmm

I do believe I'll still be paying the capitalist utilities supplying ba$tards in 2013................sigh

Cheers, SB

PS: If I'm wrong I'll see the majority of you on the other side

Last edited by gotcbr; 11-29-2012 at 01:31 PM.
Old 11-28-2012, 07:58 PM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I bought a new ferrari, quit my job, and I haven't been paying my bills for months.
Suckers.

Old 11-28-2012, 09:30 PM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

pics of the 600 flying in the air please???

Old 11-28-2012, 09:31 PM

I'm gonna have Jess ready for a spin license or not, if it turns out to be true (this i doubt) I will be, well, as Raylee said riding into the maw!

Old 12-02-2012, 09:04 PM

not worried about the end of the world. seems like thats hard to predict for anyone. what im concerned with is the fight for liberty against world wide tyranny. and what to do to prepare for the day when im face to face with it at my front door. doesnt hurt to hope for the best and prepare for the worst right?? same reason people purchase all types of insurance. investigate the true facts of the world around us today and make your own jujdements off that. AND PREPARE TO FIGHT FOR FREEDOM AND LIBERTY!!! infowars.com and prisonplanet.com are good news media. its the truth.

I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs. Thomas Jefferson, (Attributed)
3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)

Old 12-02-2012, 10:23 PM
Super Moderator
Received 30 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by cBrentb
not worried about the end of the world. seems like thats hard to predict for anyone. what im concerned with is the fight for liberty against world wide tyranny. and what to do to prepare for the day when im face to face with it at my front door. doesnt hurt to hope for the best and prepare for the worst right?? same reason people purchase all types of insurance. investigate the true facts of the world around us today and make your own jujdements off that. AND PREPARE TO FIGHT FOR FREEDOM AND LIBERTY!!! infowars.com and prisonplanet.com are good news media. its the truth.

I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs. Thomas Jefferson, (Attributed)
3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)

Ah! So the end of the world is already here then

Cheers, SB

Old 12-03-2012, 01:16 AM

look here SB, your treading on thin ice. i'll take the bait of responding here instead of on your personal page. im not talking end of the world. i dont know exactly how it is down under but round here we have what is called freedom and liberty. and its worth fighting and dieing for. we do what the hell we wanna when we wanna, long as its within the law, its god given! do some reasearch of your own before you open your big mouth. if you wont research, keep your mouth shut to any of my post please. two different worlds where we are from. and to anybody who doesnt like what i said, i will not apologize to any one for standing behind my founding fathers, constitution and bill of rights!!!

Last edited by cBrentb; 12-03-2012 at 01:28 AM.

Quick Reply: December 21st 2012 THE END!