Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Death Magnetic

Old 09-09-2008, 10:58 AM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Death Magnetic

Just 3 more days...

Old 09-09-2008, 10:59 AM
Default RE: Death Magnetic

Who is this Metallica you speak of?

Old 09-09-2008, 11:05 AM

downloaded album last week,this album sucks.........Guitars good everything else bad,someone needs to tell James dont sing you suck maybe start drinkung again get old good voice back. Would rather kick myself in head than listen to this album again. Sorry just my opion. Listen to 36 CRAZYFISTS..........

Old 09-09-2008, 11:20 AM

^^^^hope they dont here u sayin that u downloaded that ****e, larz will get you for everything like the ***** that he is

Old 09-09-2008, 11:25 AM
Banned

l
ORIGINAL: dizzie56

^^^^hope they dont here u sayin that u downloaded that ****e, larz will get you for everything like the ***** that he is
Apparently you missed the news...

Lars has apparently turned over a new leaf.

http://blog.wired.com/music/2008/09/...lrich-fin.html

Old 09-09-2008, 12:08 PM

I don't care what everyone thinks, what I've heard of it sounds like their best music since the early 90's when the black album came out. It's like a mixture of puppets & justice. Actually sounds like james finally took some much needed vocal lessons. granted I still think he can't sing live to save his life and should definately start grunting it out again, have a beer james! I'm F*c*ing excited and will be there friday for my copy!
If it sucks then I may have to write them off for good though, they've had several chances to make it right and that last bunch of poo was just wrong...

Old 09-09-2008, 02:45 PM

They have been playing the new songson Sirius all week, and The Day That Never Comes is good until he starts screaming out "LOVE IS A 4 LETTER WORD!!" over and over again, but that song is not too bad... Cyanide and the other ones I have heard have good guitar play and rock, but James voice seems to ruin it...I will keep listening though, as I love Metallica, but nothing touches their old stuff and nothing ever will.

I see myself old and in some home someday, cranking Ride the Lightning till the nurses know the words by heart, lol.

Old 09-09-2008, 02:52 PM
VP

ORIGINAL: shoortbuss

l

Of course he's fine with it... he finally realized that leaked albums don't mean **** for the artists only the label makes money from album sales. but what happened was, he pitched a huge fit, made an *** out of himself, now no one listens to metallica so they're all broke as they deserve to be

Old 09-09-2008, 02:53 PM

ORIGINAL: shoortbuss

l

i dont give two ****es...it doesnt take away from the fact that he started the whole "Im a musician, and im going to sue you" crap that has put alot of people in jail and cost them alot of money. especially when some of the same musicians put out mixtapes on the streets to be released for free just so they can keep a buzz, kinda like what he is doing now with this crap.

Old 09-09-2008, 03:33 PM
Banned

Agreed...

Nothing makes up for that garbage

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Death Magnetic