Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Danika needs to gain weight....

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2008, 04:21 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Danika needs to gain weight....

1. I agree to pitch in for a boob job

2. she may be a little manly, but damm did you see the FHM spread a while back...

3. Yes, she may not have won a race yet, and yea there might be a bunch of fatasses racing on the other teams...actually the largest driver is Ed Carpenter at 6'something 156lbs they said...while the lady is 5'2 at 100lbs, but she does have an edge...before this rule the cars all had to weigh the same but the driver was not included in the total weight....so each car had to weigh around 1200lbs(for examples sake)...but then when you added the drivers, some cars bacame heavier then others, which is a definate advantage no matter how you cut it.....so now they include the driver in the weight of the car so that all cars will be equal before weigh in and after...people say they are picking on Danica by enforcing this rule, when really they are the last of the major auto racing factions to do this...F1, NASCAR, heck even in go karts they add weight if you are to light cause everyone knows lighter = faster.

4. Now if they could only add 20lbs of talent to her ride then maybe she'll win something!!!

Old 04-01-2008, 05:59 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Can't believe this has not started yes, so here we go.
Name:  danika_patrick_1.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  129.2 KB

Name:  Danica_si946-401x600.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  20.4 KB

Old 04-01-2008, 09:46 PM

Hmmm...well, I don't know if Tony George is still in charge of butchering American open-wheel racing, but I suspect he is and this is just the latest swipe at what used to be awesome competition. Before CART was split in twain by Mr. George (who owns--or used to own, I don't really pay attention anymore--Indy Motor Speedway), it was a nice, fast mix of ovals and street courses, replete with danger and exciting passing.

Now it's just plain boring...even with a fast, hot chick mixing it up.

But I must say thumbs up to Danika for being on the circuit at all. Racing is put on by rich, old men, and she has massive determination in the face of it. Good job DP.

And I'd like to take this opportunity to tell Tony that he will never be forgiven. Ever. Here's a message from all of us old-time racing fans to you Tony George:

VVV

Old 04-01-2008, 11:11 PM

Damn it Kodiak, I thought I had it till the second page...

What about her is manly? If she's manly, I need to come to where you guys live and see whats considered hot!!

Here's my little rant...men...finally find a chick that can drive, and compete too...and she's hot...and they want her to GAIN weight or else she CAN'T drive anymore? Does this seem logical to any one else? It's a ****ing travesty.

Name:  danica08.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  48.6 KB

Name:  danica7.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  35.4 KB