Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

crazy women habits

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2007, 05:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: crazy women habits

My ex and i would be lyin in bed and when i would get up to go to the bathroom or somethin she would let a silent but deadly go. Wouldnt have the curtosy to fan that ****e out...oh no, would just let it sit there under the covers. I would come back in and when i lifted up the covers i would get this nasty smell/tasteand would gag. I thought that was my job to make her gag but she had no problem lettin them stank *** girl farts out and lettin them hang.

Old 04-11-2007, 05:54 PM

is there really a certain way you have to fold clothes? cant i just do it the way i want to? she then bitches cause i dont fold the laundry after i wash it. i dont fold clothes the same way she does and get in trouble if i dont so i let her do it. I hate laundry!

Old 04-11-2007, 06:38 PM

ORIGINAL: Dluv35

is there really a certain way you have to fold clothes? cant i just do it the way i want to? she then bitches cause i dont fold the laundry after i wash it. i dont fold clothes the same way she does and get in trouble if i dont so i let her do it. I hate laundry!
Here I thought I was the only one who never folded laundry correctly.

Old 04-11-2007, 07:39 PM

i dont fold it correctly either...LOL

Old 04-11-2007, 08:42 PM

Apparently , I am so badat folding , I have been permenently kicked out of the laundy room..........................it works

Old 04-11-2007, 08:56 PM

ive gotten this a couple times from girls ive just met... they tell their friend something, then the friend comes to me to ask me a question that the 1st girl could have asked her self.. no biggie, but i dont understand how talking to someone could be intimidating or what not

Old 04-11-2007, 10:31 PM

I have to add one more in here that I for some reason forgot. Our den has a u-shaped desk for the computer, it never fails that she comes up behind me and leans on the back of the chair and moves it and spins me all at the same time. It drives me absolutely f***king nuts everytime. I swear sometimes she does it just because she knows it pisses me off.

Old 04-11-2007, 10:45 PM

ORIGINAL: TennesseeCBRF2
We don't have the toilet seat problem because, unfortunately due to the Prince Albert, I have to sit down to pee.
Enlighten me.... what does this mean??

Oh yeah, my wife CANNOT go to bed if there is "wrinkles" in the sheets... they are uncomfortable?? Wrinkles???

Old 04-12-2007, 12:12 AM

ORIGINAL: dizzie56

My ex and i would be lyin in bed and when i would get up to go to the bathroom or somethin she would let a silent but deadly go. Wouldnt have the curtosy to fan that ****e out...oh no, would just let it sit there under the covers. I would come back in and when i lifted up the covers i would get this nasty smell/tasteand would gag. I thought that was my job to make her gag but she had no problem lettin them stank *** girl farts out and lettin them hang.
[sm=icon_rofl.gif]Its called the dutch oven atleast of form of it.

Old 04-12-2007, 12:16 AM

ORIGINAL: OldFatGuy

ORIGINAL: TennesseeCBRF2
We don't have the toilet seat problem because, unfortunately due to the Prince Albert, I have to sit down to pee.
Enlighten me.... what does this mean??

Oh yeah, my wife CANNOT go to bed if there is "wrinkles" in the sheets... they are uncomfortable?? Wrinkles???
I think oldfatguy wants a pic. PM it to him i don't want to see it [:'(]

Quick Reply: crazy women habits