Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

crazy women habits

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2007, 03:19 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default crazy women habits

I was inspired to make this thread because I was on my way to bed. I get in the bedroom, and my wife is making the bed. We are, in about three seconds, going to get under the covers, and screw the bed up. But, here I am, helping her make the bed before we can get into it. This is not the first woman I'velived with to carry out this very strange behavior.

Psot up your observations!

P.S. I always leave the lid down...she can have her way, that's fine,she just may sit down on my pee now, instead of cold porceline.

Old 04-11-2007, 03:30 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: crazy women habits

ahh now you know i hafta chime in let me think

girl 1-would brush her teeth 3 times before bed
girl 2-had what i would consider a date, i cooked ribeyes, badass ribeyes,she dipped it in ranch, then bbq sauce, then she opened her cabinent and showed me how her pasta boxes were arranged from left to right by height
girl 3-drove 3 hours to see me, after meeting me once, and talkin on the phone for about 2 weeks, i knocked it out like 5 times over the weekend(), she asked to be my girlfriend, told me she loved me ([:'(]) and then never came back? haha silly hoe

i got more im sure but thats all for now

Old 04-11-2007, 03:47 AM

My wife does that making the bed stuff too! Drives me crazy! If you're not gonna make the bed right after you get up, what's the point?? We don't have the toilet seat problem because, unfortunately due to the Prince Albert, I have to sit down to pee.

Old 04-11-2007, 04:09 AM

ORIGINAL: TennesseeCBRF2
We don't have the toilet seat problem because, unfortunately due to the Prince Albert, I have to sit down to pee.
Ohhhh God!!!!!
Women in general are just crazy. I stopped a long time ago trying to figure them out. This way I'll have less stress, I won't give a rats *** what makes them crazy, and I'll live a longer, happier life.
My girl will ask me the same question 5 different ways after I anwsered those questions the same way 4 times before hand........................silly woman!

Old 04-11-2007, 04:50 AM

I've been married twice (ouch), anyway wot started out as a mutual "don't worry about it" attitude. soon changed once we got married. fer instance, in the early days of our relationship, having a few friends over usually meant coming out in the morning, hungover & being greeted with the usual **** fight, empty bottles, dirty dishes & god knows wot on the floor. When my wife 1st suggested we clean up before we went to bed I was horrified, and said it ruined a really good night. However I soon realised that there was wisdom here, and soon come around to her way of thinking. I used to complain about the bed making ritual, again I gave in, but also we bought a Doona. Bed making takes seconds. As for the toilet seat, can't figure that one out, had many a talk with male friends about it, some believe that women like it down cos its meant to be that way, if so, why do they lift up. Why do men have to lift the seat & then lower it? when it takes women the same amount of time to do the opposite. One friend has two sons, and his wife still insists on it being down?? While where on the mystery of womens behaviour, why is it that most women think it ok to leave one lousy leaf of toilet paper on a roll, rather than replace it with a new one.

Old 04-11-2007, 09:13 AM
Retired Moderator

Because they only need one square to dabble the meat curtains, usually...droppin' the duece is different, though, I'm sure.

Old 04-11-2007, 10:05 AM
Banned

Shoes. Why the shoe fetish? Each one of them. Shoes.

Old 04-11-2007, 11:16 AM

My last gf "just didn't understand" my cars and bike. She thought they were silly, but her 40 purses made total sense to me ::rolls eyes::

Old 04-11-2007, 11:21 AM

my gf won't get out of her car unless all the radio and heater buttons are shut off. Windows can be wide open but if the damn heater **** is at 1 and not 0 we aren't going out of the f'n car. Why? Your guess is as good as mine.

Old 04-11-2007, 11:27 AM

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

Because they only need one square to dabble the meat curtains, usually...droppin' the duece is different, though, I'm sure.
DID YOU REALLY JUST SAY THAT HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
[sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Quick Reply: crazy women habits