Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Compliment! maybe? lol

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2010, 06:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CBRfenatic93
Him:My mom has a busa. She let me ride it a few times!
That's like talking about how big your man package is knowing you're only packing a tic-tac under those jeans.

Last edited by LingLing; 06-11-2010 at 07:23 PM.
Old 06-11-2010, 08:56 PM

i'd ask if his mom was single. that woulda thrown him off the convo.

if i had a nickel everytime i heard "my mom has a busa" hahaha geez

Old 06-11-2010, 09:04 PM
Administrator, MVN / ROTM NOV 2012
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'd have gone the route ......something like this to quickly end the conversation

"Did you say you rode your Mom ........ or her bike ?" .......... reckon the next 2
words would have started with an F & Y ......... end of conversation

Old 06-11-2010, 09:34 PM

I would told him "Bring your Mom's Busa and let's see" I'm sure that he is just bla bla and he doesn't have a bike not even close to his hands...

I hate that kind of people!!! I now remember another question that they usually do to me "How much the bike run?" WHAT!!!!! Do you mean in HP's?? Do you mean top speed?? Here in Mexico the people could be too stupid with those questions...

Old 06-12-2010, 12:01 AM

Really? "My Mom as a busa."? Give me a break. If it's BS, so sad. If it's true, even sadder.

Old 06-12-2010, 06:26 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

[quote=DunnRR;932745]You should have told him something really stupid, Like it was a 600, but i bored it out to 1500ccs with a 100 shot of NOS ( but you gotta say NAWS like the cool guys in fast and furious) LOL!
quote]

Im going to use that for sure next time it happens. lol

i'd ask if his mom was single. that woulda thrown him off the convo.
Thats freakin great.

Yes it was very sad for him to say his ma had a busa that he rode a few times. I felt bad for him almost. lol

Old 06-12-2010, 07:16 AM

As bad as the people who don't ride and try to tell you what to ride are... whats even worse is the people who ride non-sport bikes and make comments about how small a 600 is. I ride with a pretty diverse group of people from time to time. And every time I ride with a certain group, I have the same conversation with the new guy who just dumped a crapload of money on an 1800-2000cc something......(I ride a 1000, so I'm almost ok in these peoples eyes. almost).. but a lot of my friends ride 600's and crap they get from these chuckleheads is rediculous. Everywhere from beginner bike, to girls bike, to ... you name, what ever can be said to make themselves feel better. It always ends up with me stating that "thier 600 is putting down more power then your 1800cc 1 ton pile of crap, and it weighs half as much,.. who's the one on the beginner bike?." Im usually left with a blank stare. Im usually very easy going, but those people are some of the most annoying people to be around and it takes one comment from them for me to say something.

The amount of ignorance about sportbikes goes far beyond joe public. Its even throughout the motorcycle community.

oh yeah, I've also heard countless times that I should get a gixxer... and the same thing as you guys... the person saying it doesn't have a bike.

Old 06-12-2010, 09:40 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I dunno who won this exchange. Yall tell me.

Just happened while I was coming home. Passed by this girl walking, early twenties and pretty cute. Pull into the driveway and she catches up while I'm unlocking the gate.

Her: What size is that? (again, the "600" decals fail me )
Me: 600
Her: A what?
Me: Honda CBR600 F4i
Her: Awww... that's too small
Me: What?!?
Her: It's too small. I couldn't ride on that.
Me: Lemme guess, your boyfriend rides a 'busa?
Her: Yup!
Me: So where is he, where's his 'busa.... And why ya walking?

Old 06-12-2010, 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by LingLing
That's like talking about how big your man package is knowing you're only packing a tic-tac under those jeans.
LMAO!

people that dont ride bikes have no idea what #'s a 600 can put down. The late 80's/early 90's 600's were alot heavier and didnt have as much power as they do now of days, considering you could take an older liter bike and its making roughly the same HP as a new 600, but the 600's are lighter. I have a few people at the track run mid-high 10's on a stock 600rr, which is really impressive for a stock 600.

I was looking at liter bikes, but decided on the 600rr basically becuase I think they look better than the 1000rr and really streetwise you dont need anything bigger than a 600, but I would have liked to have a liter bike for the track....but the insurance difference really was not even worth it.

Old 06-12-2010, 10:14 PM
July 2012 Ride of the Month

Originally Posted by bubba_finch07
Dont let the noobies get to you. I have people keep asking me why I didnt pay a little more to get the 1000 instead of the 954. OR how their bike which I happen to never see went 200mph. OR how a stock busa did 220MPH on the way home after the dude bought it.
Things such as this are SO stupid I dont even comment.
Actually the 1999 and 00 un-restricted busa could do 220mph or more from the factory. Not saying thats cool or smart or anything though.
Year 01 plus there is a 'fuel and ignition cut-off for the 6th gear restriction' which prevents this.

With regards to the original post yea people like this just really want a bike and will talk trash and say anything and prob never even ridden a street bike.
And I cant even stand to read the word gixxer any more Im getting outa here haha