Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

cod 4 : modern warfare

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2007, 08:17 AM
TEN
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: cod 4 : modern warfare

Yea, it's worth while. The graphics are awesome, especially if you have a 1080 capable TV. Actual gameplay will be the same as you've seen in the past.

i SHUT IT DOWN TOWARD THE END OF THE SNIPER STAGE, i COULDNT SIT BY THE FERRIS WHEELL AND WAIT FOR THE CHOPPERS.... damn that was all in caps and i aint retyping
It took me a couple of times trying to get through it before I made it. The next stage is harder...dudes everywhere. The dogs kick my ***, I still haven't figured out how to kill them once they get close.

I think my fav stage so far has got to be the AC-130 gunship stage. The graphics on that are pretty real and beign able to just rain down insanity was pretty friggin sweet.

Old 11-07-2007, 01:41 PM

ORIGINAL: TEN

Yea, it's worth while. The graphics are awesome, especially if you have a 1080 capable TV. Actual gameplay will be the same as you've seen in the past.

i SHUT IT DOWN TOWARD THE END OF THE SNIPER STAGE, i COULDNT SIT BY THE FERRIS WHEELL AND WAIT FOR THE CHOPPERS.... damn that was all in caps and i aint retyping
It took me a couple of times trying to get through it before I made it. The next stage is harder...dudes everywhere. The dogs kick my ***, I still haven't figured out how to kill them once they get close.

I think my fav stage so far has got to be the AC-130 gunship stage. The graphics on that are pretty real and beign able to just rain down insanity was pretty friggin sweet.
Well got past it today and beat the game .....Definetly better then the last 3....the AC-130 was awesome...seemed so real. Also when you snipe the guy with the 50 cal was cool, gotta pay attention to the wind and curve in the earth cause your so far away
As for the dogs you have to wait till they bite you then melee them off of you (you actual snap there neck)
Multiplayer is addicting [8D]
All in all: Sick game, Worth the money

Old 11-07-2007, 01:46 PM

i do not know if any of you guys played battle field: modern combat, but is the multi-player anything like that. That was the coolest current day war game that i have played. i am going to get COD after work today.

Old 11-07-2007, 02:50 PM

ORIGINAL: gt2nv

i do not know if any of you guys played battle field: modern combat, but is the multi-player anything like that. That was the coolest current day war game that i have played. i am going to get COD after work today.
All My first person shooter games are played on the PC. I think the graphics are so much better and the games are more involved. Ive been playing Battlefield 2 for the longest, i dont think any game will ever beet BF2 online.
The multiplayer is some what short games (ive only played team deathmatch)
the good thing is you earn rank and unlock weapons and accesories. So the better you get the better your weapons gets.

Old 11-07-2007, 03:23 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I didn't know it had come out yet, but one I have been waiting for. I think I may go pick it up here pretty soon. The MP on COD3 reminded me of BF2, like, besides the old school weapons, I would think they were the same game. I only played BF2 on PC, but that was a kickass game if it wasnt laggy.

Old 11-07-2007, 03:30 PM

ORIGINAL: Blue Fox

Just got through some multiplayer with a friend of mine from Seattle. Great game. The 1080p graphics look incredible, and the game play is addicting. I play this while I walk off my Halo 3 burn out.
Same here, I burnt out on Halo 3 pretty fast.

Old 11-09-2007, 07:33 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

so i bought it today and so far its a really fun game.. still kinda get the buttons confused with GOW so i screw up every now and again but thats ok.. the one thing im pissed about that i havent heard anyone else bring up is the fact that you cant have a split screener while on xbox live .. am i missing something or is it really not available ?

Old 11-09-2007, 08:19 PM
Retired Moderator

I have noticed that some Halo 3 hosts don't allow a split screen. Actually, I have only had that happen one time. Have you tried to play it more than a few times?