Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Click on me now, Rare NOS honda parts, memorabilia, literature, and bikes!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2009, 04:09 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Click on me now, Rare NOS honda parts, memorabilia, literature, and bikes!!

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to let you know about my sale going on friday and saturday here in IL. Some of the bikes and NOS parts will be online for live bidding. It's well worth your time to check it out, there are thousands of NOS sticker kits, tanks, fenders, brackets, badges, speedos, tachs, exhausts, etc... Many rare parts and parts you may never see again, unless if they are reproductions. Everything sells due to divorce, no reserves! There is so much old literature (magazines, original owners manuals, shop manuals, etc) that we can't get it all on the web. Please call the auction house with specific inquiries. Thanks

http://sullivanauctioneers.com/01.17...k/auction.html

If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to call or email. Please spread the word on the auction to anyone you know may be interested.

Thanks,

Aaron Hawk - USA (1-309-299-8863)[/align] HONDA
The Power of Dreams