Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

The Chinese Dragon Summoners

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2007, 11:15 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The Chinese Dragon Summoners

You and I see them everyday! Chinese Dragon Summoners lives all over the place. They are on the roads every day just like you and I.

I will tell you all how to spot them because they look just like you and I so just by looks you cannot tell.

The best place to look for them Chinese Dragon summoners are on the freeway. They come out sometimes in droves.

The sure sign way to know when you've spotted a Chinese Dragon summoner is when you see both the right lane andleft lane(passing lane) occupied and neither car leaves any room to maneuver past. They are going at the same rate of speed and there are other cars starting to build up behind them. That's a sure sign way of telling that you've just spotted aChinese Dragon summoner.

Give them people enoughtime and distance you'll end up trapped inside the belly of the Dragon. The backed up traffick will extend for miles forming the body and tail of the Dragon.

There is almost no way to avoid getting eaten up by theDragon. That is unless you were the onethat spotted the ChineseDragon summoners.
If you are the "One" that spotted theSummoners my advice to you in order for you to escape that nasty fate,being eaten up, isto get behind the Summoner on the left lane, the passing lane, and honk your horn like helluntil you scare him/her back into the right lane there by killing theDragon, preventing it frommaking its appearance.

Help killthe Dragon!

Old 08-25-2007, 11:41 PM
Default RE: The Chinese Dragon Summoners

Hahahhaa. Dam arn't you right. We have a highway here that almost circles the whole city and its two lanes on each side. I love it when I'm stuck behind them. They're usually racing to see who can go the slowest. If I'm stuck behind them long enough I'll split lanes. Sorry, may be dangerous but its more dangerous staying behind them and the person in the left lane realizes they're about to miss their exit and either slam on their brakes and then switch lanes or just swerves at the other car like they never knew it was there.

Old 08-25-2007, 11:57 PM

split lanes. legal here in cali. ;-D

Old 08-26-2007, 12:32 AM

BTW,

I only do it when I'm in a cage

Too chicken and wouldn't try honking on anyone if I'm on my bike...unless of course I am riding past some hot chics.