Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

cbrforum gathering.....

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2007, 09:43 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: cbrforum gathering.....

Let me fix this.... People in the SOUTH!!!! What about Daytone Bike week??? I'm down for it.

Old 12-13-2007, 01:09 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

1 for all that dont know their locations, New York ISNT THE EAST, its the northeast if you want to be a picky lil bratt about it. In turn Deals Gap would be in the southeast, and pocono would be in the west.

I think this needs to be done in regions. As someone stated if they have to ride 6 - 12 hours thats 2 days gone getting to n from the event. And some wont attend unless you hold it in their backyard.

Deals Gap is a good place to meet not because of locale but alot of ppl want or will go there anyhow. Bike Week is a good place for those who will attend anyhow or are into that. To much BS involved with it for me. I rather ride my bike than look at it or sit in a parade of bikes sweating my nads off. I dont know of any good spots in the NE or central US.

Old 12-13-2007, 02:26 PM

ORIGINAL: PlayfulGod

1 for all that dont know their locations, New York ISNT THE EAST, its the northeast if you want to be a picky lil bratt about it. In turn Deals Gap would be in the southeast, and pocono would be in the west.

I think this needs to be done in regions. As someone stated if they have to ride 6 - 12 hours thats 2 days gone getting to n from the event. And some wont attend unless you hold it in their backyard.

Deals Gap is a good place to meet not because of locale but alot of ppl want or will go there anyhow. Bike Week is a good place for those who will attend anyhow or are into that. To much BS involved with it for me. I rather ride my bike than look at it or sit in a parade of bikes sweating my nads off. I dont know of any good spots in the NE or central US.
bratt.. ?? what a tool...grow up

PS pocano is in PA? how is that the west? please explain

Old 12-13-2007, 02:37 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

And some wont attend unless you hold it in their backyard.
THANK YOU!!!!!

dont people have vacation time at their jobs....?

i dont care anymore. wake me up when the location is decided. i bought my bike to ride.........let me know.

Old 12-13-2007, 02:44 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: OKIEZAC

bratt.. ?? what a tool...grow up

PS pocano is in PA? how is that the west? please explain
I stand corrected on that then. But I'm not riding all that way there no more than you are to come here.

I'm grown up as I will get lol. And a tool is something you use to work on your bike, not a person.

Old 12-13-2007, 02:56 PM

I got vacation time but I'm usin it for my honeymoon in February so I'm down fr a weekend trip such as bike week Daytona. Maybe the following year I can do a Deals Gap or somthin.

Old 12-13-2007, 03:04 PM

i'm down for whatever. if we go to the dragon, whose going to get my wrecked motorcycle home?

Old 12-13-2007, 03:42 PM

Taht is funny.. but if you plan on riding so wild your gonna wreck it.. stay home LOL!

Old 12-13-2007, 03:47 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: Quick6Atl

Taht is funny.. but if you plan on riding so wild your gonna wreck it.. stay home LOL!
i assume he's refering to just wrecking in general...not necessarily being HIS fault (car crosses double yellow, hits HIM).

but, its a risk........just like any other time you head out away from home on the bike.

if this gets broken up into a two part eastcoast meet, count me out. i bought the bike to ride, so name where we are going and i'll see if i can make it ($$$). it only.....kinda........slightly defeats the purpose of a cbrforum meet when i show up to a broken up eastcoast meet where 30 bikes are supposed to show, 18 are actually there........and i rode HOW far for that? i'd LIKE to meet everyone off here, nothing butgreat/helpful people on here so far, and i'd like to put a face to a name. but it makes more sense to do 3 regional meets.

if its not a full eastcoast meet, then everybody that goes to the broken up two......have a blast, and take some pics for me.

i think im seeing why this never ACTUALLY happens...........

Quick Reply: cbrforum gathering.....