Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

cbrforum gathering.....

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2007, 07:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: cbrforum gathering.....

I vote for Laguna Seca in the west coast.

Old 12-10-2007, 08:14 PM

i still think it should be divided up even moreNE, NW, SE,SW, Central north, central south)

Old 12-10-2007, 08:18 PM

Hey Tomvoy Lets go to ohio I can get a group of ten or so and we can pick up the cheeseheads on the way.
Where is all the Chicago folks at? I need to start planing my vaction time trip. Where the hell is telly i know he would make the trip to Ohio.

Old 12-10-2007, 08:42 PM

ORIGINAL: psycojester

Hey Tomvoy Lets go to ohio I can get a group of ten or so and we can pick up the cheeseheads on the way.
Where is all the Chicago folks at? I need to start planing my vaction time trip. Where the hell is telly i know he would make the trip to Ohio.
Sounds good to me, That would be quite the trip.

Old 12-10-2007, 09:06 PM

If this is a meet, I wouldn't try and split it up too much, it defeats the purpose of having a 'meet'.. I mean if we were going to split it up, you might as well post in the regional section and see who's in your area. I think having a West and an East coast is a good start. And MAYBE dividing each into 2 more portions if that, but I wouldn't go any farther than that. I think each coast by itself would almost be good enough.

Old 12-10-2007, 09:13 PM
Ironmang
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: slip_

If this is a meet, I wouldn't try and split it up too much, it defeats the purpose of having a 'meet'.. I mean if we were going to split it up, you might as well post in the regional section and see who's in your area. I think having a West and an East coast is a good start. And MAYBE dividing each into 2 more portions if that, but I wouldn't go any farther than that. I think each coast by itself would almost be good enough.
Agreed.... I can meet all the people right around my area anytime. The whole point of having a BIG regional meet that's planned out months in advance, is to meet the people you usually can't easily meet up with!

Guys don't be a bunch of pansies... roadtrips are fun! It's not gonna be 30 minutes away from everybody.... some of you are just gonna have to make the trip of you want to come. Like was said earlier, that's half the fun of it anyways This is why we're planning it months in advance, so you can make your other plans around it. Take a day or two off work if you need to or whatever, just come on out make a roadtrip out of it... it'll be fun times!

Old 12-10-2007, 09:28 PM

Definately, I'm in NY right now, and I could care less if the damn meet was in Texas or some bull****. Although I'm very stoked to go to Deals Gap next year, and will probably end up going there anyway lol, regardless if a meet is there or not.

But there's nothing more fun than driving hours on end to a place to meet people you talk to on a regular basis and finally seeing and meeting them and their rides in real life. It's even more fun picking up more people along the way to have more people in your group. If there is a meet, I already got 2-3 others to come, 2 of them Honda owners already, and one of them on this board.

Old 12-10-2007, 10:00 PM

Hey you guys on this EAST .... what time frame are you guys thinking? ... I'm pretty sure it's going to end up at Deal's Gap so consider that for the people coming from the North East. ... I think a good time would be Late April, Early May 2008.

Gives a little time for the sand to get off the road and such.....

Old 12-10-2007, 10:05 PM
Ironmang
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: crashkhanman

Hey you guys on this EAST .... what time frame are you guys thinking? ... I'm pretty sure it's going to end up at Deal's Gap so consider that for the people coming from the North East. ... I think a good time would be Late April, Early May 2008.

Gives a little time for the sand to get off the road and such.....
For Deals Gap I wouldn't go any earlier than May.... and it's still a little chilly up in the mountains but not bad. I would say mid May would probably be the best time to be up there, before it starts getting hot out. Doing it during the week would be ideal as far as being much MUCH less crowded up there, but I know it might be hard for peeps to get off during the week and whatnot.

Old 12-11-2007, 07:29 PM

WEAK... Deals gap is the SOUTH its 12hrs 700miles from ny.. there should be a meeting in PA, or NY or VT for the east.. the southerners can have thier deals gap..

Quick Reply: cbrforum gathering.....