Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

cbrforum gathering.....

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2007, 12:10 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: cbrforum gathering.....

I know a GREAT meeting spot for us Honda lovers in the Mid-West. Home of the "MotoGP Red Bull Indianapolis Grand Prix"...Indianapolis Motor Speedway. The date is Sept. 14-16, 2008. Sitting on 1,025 acres....I am sure we would have plenty of space to meet and greet! Maybe pick a spot for early Spring to meet (Deals Gap, etc.) to kick off the riding seasonand this race could be the end of the year celebration!!! Just a thought! I am in Columbus, OH, so it is just a hop, skip, and a jump for me. This would allow enough time for you guys to plan your vacation away from work, save up some money,give usthree days of partying, great food, camping or a hotel, doing some local riding, and catching a MotoGP Race. Sounds like a great weekend to me!!!

Old 12-27-2007, 01:02 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Blue Fox

SCREW the lottery, I'll just build me a damn track!!

If you build it, they will come.
And name it Track of Dreams

Old 12-27-2007, 06:08 PM

Hell with it lets just rent Daytona International Speedway LOL.

Old 12-28-2007, 12:44 AM

dang... just read thru this whole thread! well anyways a gathering is a damm pretty good idea! i'm from southern california and was wondering if there are even enough ppl on here who are from cali to gather? if so could someone post up a west coast thread regarding this? also i checked out that map that ffingers put up where you could see where ppl are located and there wasn't many ppl around me maybe it's just that they haven't added themselves yet? oh well, if you guys do post in certain sections on this forum please let your fellow members know about this and have them add themselves!!!

here's the link again if you haven't gotten it:

http://www.buddymapping.com/maps/cbrforummap

Old 12-28-2007, 06:11 AM

ORIGINAL: tomvoy

ORIGINAL: psycojester

Hey Tomvoy Lets go to ohio I can get a group of ten or so and we can pick up the cheeseheads on the way.
Where is all the Chicago folks at? I need to start planing my vaction time trip. Where the hell is telly i know he would make the trip to Ohio.
Sounds good to me, That would be quite the trip.
You be damn right you know I would be down for that trip!

Old 12-28-2007, 09:31 AM
Registered Users

Chicago here, getting the bike ready for the season so i am down for a road trip!!!

Old 12-28-2007, 03:17 PM

id say deals gap or a meet in atlanta for the SE if you do eals gap during riding season on a weekend there are massive cops i live in atlanta and blount co (which is where the TN side of deals gap is) this past riding season one wknd at the gap there was 20 State cops in the 11 miles of the gap on the wknd due to the number of wrecks but if your not being stupid then they dont bother you also bike week i was already planing on goin to so whoever is goin could meet up there but not a MEET for say Atlanta is a central location for the SE but i dont really know of any good places to hold a meet but just let me know what is a def i plan on going to a meet would love to get to know yall and i know that the yamaha forum does a meet at deals gap that gets massive coverage from mag and tv so if we were to have a massive meet we could possibly get some coverage for us
Mike D

Old 12-31-2007, 12:01 PM

i live in NH.. im down for anything. wouldnt mind meeting some new riders!

Old 01-06-2008, 09:48 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sooo... Where's the party going to be at?

Old 01-06-2008, 09:53 PM
Ironmang
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: kodiak1122

Sooo... Where's the party going to be at?
Who knows.... nobody can agree on anything

Quick Reply: cbrforum gathering.....