Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

CBR FORUM fantasy football smack talk thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2008, 09:56 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Fantasy Footballers...

Hayden, you want to run my fan club for me? lol...

So what should I force VooDoo to beroadcast across the forum for the next month on his custom tag? lol

"JFunk Slaps Me Around"

"JFunk is my master. I could really learn some things from him." (May be too long)

"I Suck big *****."

C'mon guys, help me out here, lol.

Old 12-15-2008, 03:48 PM

keep it simple, "jfunk ftmfw!"

Old 12-15-2008, 06:15 PM

you need a theme song man......

off the top of my head....

"won't you take me to.....jfunky town".....

Old 12-16-2008, 01:34 AM
Retired Moderator

I love you again JFunk, but I CANNOT BELIEVE I ****ING LOST!!! This was my season. I came in second last year, and I thought my underwhelming team did an excellent job this season. It was fun, and my wife was always asking how I was doing. If I didn't play FFB, I would have to root for the Niners only. That is no way to live your football life! So Funk...I owe you 20 AND 20? I must have misunderstood. I thought we had the original 20, then voted an addition 10 on our last game. Set me straight, bro, because I won't welch. Then I have this ****ing custom tag hanging over my head. JFunk is my Daddy is a decent option...lemme know...*******!

Old 12-16-2008, 10:50 AM

Well, you owe me the $20 we agreed on before the draft for whoever got farther (and now that would be me, ) and I sent you my $20 week 1, correct? I can look it up in my PayPal activity, but I*m sure I did. So you lost your $20 and you have to send me my $20 back... the $10 we are even cause you beat me in the regular season but I just got revenge on your *** so the $10 goes away.

"Jfunk Owns Me" How about that? It*s like a jail tat, lol. Then when people ask, you can say I whooped up on you in Fantasy Football and never actually fisted you, lol. And you can still take 3rd from DLuv!!

I think I got 142 this week...I*ve got quite a string of +140 point weeks going here, and now P Thomas vs Det and Slaton vs Oak this week, I*m going for 200 this week!! Roj, your done for brother!! Muuahaha!
I am averaging 146 the past three weeks, bring it son!!

Old 12-16-2008, 11:20 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i dibs turner, ryan, and robbie gould again next year...the rest of my team will be revamped...

p.s. you guys are all asshats for whipping up on my team this year, and uh...you all suffer from gingivitis!

Old 12-16-2008, 11:42 AM
Registered Users

can i just say...even though i sucked for most of the season...i have won the last two and whooping people in the consolation ladder...at least i can take solace in the fact that i am the best of the worst....woo-hoo....GO ME!!!!

Old 12-16-2008, 10:25 PM
Retired Moderator

Jeezum Crow!!! I havve to send you back the money you put up? Dick!

P.S. JFunk owns me, I'll get on it...[:@]

Old 12-17-2008, 02:12 AM
Retired Moderator & The Big Deal

ORIGINAL: jfunkRR

I think I got 142 this week...I've got quite a string of +140 point weeks going here, and now P Thomas vs Det and Slaton vs Oak this week, I'm going for 200 this week!! Roj, your done for brother!! Muuahaha!
I am averaging 146 the past three weeks, bring it son!!
LOL you Don't think I know I'm done? I didnt expect to win LAST week let alone this one.. I mean ****.. my last 2 trades of the year were supposed to give me addai vs the bengles, then detroit for the playoffs.. he doesnt play in either game..

then Barber sits out vs toothlessburger and now will suck against the NYG. my TWO THIRD STRING RB's i started last week COMBINED for TWO points...

thank god I got steve smith so late in the draft. he carried my team all year.

anyway I dont mind loseing too much since my money league I'm also in the championship game *not bad 2/2 this year* and 310 or 175$ is what i'm gonna win even for second and my team wont lose

kurt warrner, Turrner, Rhodes *if addai doesnt play again he got 25 points last week* or Lynch, Steve smith, T ownes, or B berrian or Lee evans, Dallas clark

I scored 130 points last week with this team and we only have 2 recivers and no OP slot in this league so I would have scored like 170 in this league lol.

anyway sorry for the rant I'm just happy I made it and someone feel free to make me a nice 2nd place sig added to my one I have now or something =P

I'm not saying it can't happen but I dont see it =P

Old 12-17-2008, 10:10 AM

So where's the custom tag VooDoo?!??

Um, also, am I going to get a custom tag that says "CBRF Fantasy Football Guru" or something? lol, my team rocks!!

I'm not sure if I should sit LT or not this week, I may give him a rest since he's worked so hard for me this year...lol.

I have done well in my other money leagues as well... I have already won $312 for 2nd best record regular season and am now one win form playing for the $300 Super Bowl prize. In a TD league I am in, I also made the Championship game and if I win this week it's worth another $150. I'm making about $450-500 profit this year!!

Quick Reply: CBR FORUM fantasy football smack talk thread