Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Bikes batt dies and other rider would not help.

Old 11-23-2007, 11:08 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Bikes batt dies and other rider would not help.

Also always buy a sealed battery. They stay charged longer and last longer and you dont have to worry about battery acid puking out.

Old 11-23-2007, 11:12 AM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

you can lane split on the streets too.

Old 11-23-2007, 01:10 PM

Shoulda got his tag, found out where he lived, rigged his bike to do the same, follow him, and when it ****s up, refuse to help him.

Ah well, if he's white with a new gsxr that he puts in the back of a truck, he's probably gonna dump it soon anyway.

Old 11-23-2007, 03:18 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: james007torres24

if it matters any he was white and had a new gxr.
So, he was a ***** because.............

1. He was white?
2. He had kids in the car that he didn't want to leave unattended.
3. He had a GSX-R in the back of the truck.

??????????

He obviously didn't want to leave his kids unattended to help out some other kid push start his bike. I don't believe he deserved to be called "bitch" in your head, nor have a racist remark made about him. If I had kids in the car, I would have declined to help as well.........not because I was a *****, or white, or had a GSX-R in the back.

But I would look into this for your problem..........

Maybe the way you wired your HID's caused premature battery/charing system failure. Like I said, you CANNOT splice high-voltage silicone wiring. If they could have used regular primary wire to do the job, they would have. But they used silicone wiring instead, which means that with you splicing in regular primary wire to extend the silicone wires, you probably put a lot of resistance/overload or both on the battery/charging system and caused something to prematurely fail.

Old 11-23-2007, 07:15 PM
Retired Moderator

He was probably just too lazy to help. Unless he had infants in the car, he could have helped his fellow biker out. I would have.

Old 11-23-2007, 07:23 PM

Im with VooDoo. Plus he was probably mad cause his Gixxer breaks down all the time hence it was in the back of his truck haha.

Old 11-23-2007, 07:26 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

He was probably just too lazy to help. Unless he had infants in the car, he could have helped his fellow biker out. I would have.
I agree and I would have help either. I can't believe that you can't push start it. I had done it several times alone.

Old 11-23-2007, 07:28 PM
Retired Moderator

I would have even helped a Harley as long as he paid to dryclean all the oil off my clothes...

Old 11-24-2007, 06:12 PM

it takes like 1 minte to push start a bike. and the guy in the truck was not alone. he wife or girlifriend was there too.

and bout my hids. i always turn off 1 hid wile i am parked, or worming up the bike. everything ise is led witch everyong knoes uses less power. so IDK.
i once push started a dumptruck that his battey died too. that sucker was huge but the street was smooth so i had no problem.

ORIGINAL: dinez74

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

I agree and I would have help either. I can't believe that you can't push start it. I had done it several times alone.
there was gravle like i said, so the tire would slip not turn. i have done it buy my self also

thaks for all the post i guess ima get me a new batt. now the only thing is where to get one.

Old 11-24-2007, 06:26 PM
RCR

ORIGINAL: james007torres24

it takes like 1 minte to push start a bike. and the guy in the truck was not alone. he wife or girlifriend was there too.

Well that would of been nice to know in the original post[:@] before we all started defending this guy for being a good dad..

Now that I have all the facts let's start over>>> **** that guy, you should of knocked his *** out [sm=outcold.gif]when he said no and stole his battery from the gixxer [sm=icon_sneaky.gif]

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Bikes batt dies and other rider would not help.