Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Bike + cop car =..................

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2007, 02:20 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bike + cop car =..................

Very bad day.

http://www.star-telegram.com/629/story/346744.html

Two vid links under the picture.

Old 12-09-2007, 05:12 AM
Default RE: Bike + cop car =..................

holy crap...

he defenetly tried to hit the motorcyclist. Runing or not, thats not the solution to stopping the chase...

Old 12-09-2007, 05:36 AM

If he would have turned the damn blinker off and made a turn or two once out of sight of the first cop car then chances are he could have gotten away. Either way, what happened was messed up especially for just running a red light (which is why they were supposedly chasing him).

Old 12-09-2007, 08:40 AM
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

= CRAP that's what i think.. he never ran the red light.. i think the biker didn't know there was a cop behind him and he was taking off to fast and then the cop was goin to pull him over for speeding but he continued on.. after that he ran some stop signs but i thought the same thing if he would have planned a turn turned off the blinker and took a side street but at the same time he did have a passenger so more time to brake.. harder to turn and residental area 90' degree turns so would have had to come to a very slow speed to make a successful turn and hard to see how far back the cop car was or if he would have seen him but the second cop no doubt in my mind saw the opportunity to stop the chase but turning out in front of the bike and that's what he did. **** that cop

Old 12-09-2007, 09:05 AM
RCR

60 days without pay That was justified... The girl is still in the hospital from Aug. *******!!!

Old 12-09-2007, 09:30 AM

wut the F&*%*& hell is wrong with that cop. doing that for any reson is wrong. my stomach just went empty, he should get hanged. doing his job or not.

Old 12-09-2007, 09:41 AM
Banned

The biker deserved it, I feel bad for the passenger. Take the ticket, pay the fine (or fight it in court, keep you and your passenger safe, that is what a real man would have done.

The cops can't not stop a runner because they feel they may hurt him or else noone would ever stop. I hope the biker does real jail time and get a serious ***-raping everydaywhile in prison. Like I said, I feel bad for the passenger, fukk the biker.

Old 12-09-2007, 10:24 AM

ORIGINAL: fishfryer527

The biker deserved it, I feel bad for the passenger. Take the ticket, pay the fine (or fight it in court, keep you and your passenger safe, that is what a real man would have done.

The cops can't not stop a runner because they feel they may hurt him or else noone would ever stop. I hope the biker does real jail time and get a serious ***-raping everydaywhile in prison. Like I said, I feel bad for the passenger, fukk the biker.

Agreed. The danger he put himself in was his own doing and I'd rather have the cops take him off his bike than see him run himself into some innocent soccer mom.

Old 12-09-2007, 10:56 AM

I don't know what the police protocol is... but the actions of the officer prevent the biker from killing some innocent bystander. Likepeople before me were saying: At least the damn biker was taken off the bike before he/she killed anyone swerving into oncoming lanes, running stop sign...etc. Don't run and you won't get results like this.

Old 12-09-2007, 11:00 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The thing that bothers me most is that the officer was trying to pull him over to begin with for running a red-light that he obviously didn't run. I like to feel safe and secure that the officers in our community are doing their job to protect us, not to pull someone over for no obvious reason.

This doesn't excuse the rider's actions.