Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

the benifits of unemployment (semi-rant)

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2009, 03:50 PM
Siggy Maker & All Round Good Guy
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default the benifits of unemployment (semi-rant)

So i spent the first three hours this morning on the phone hitting redial then pressing 1-2-1-1-7 only to get hung up on saying that the service is too busy. I filed over a month ago..

Without these unemployment checks it is going to be freaking hard to get through this semester at school.

I am considering an english major and was sitting here bored thinking, with too much time on my hands, and a pain in the neck staring at the phone wondering what the cure to the nations economcal crisismight be and due to a post i attempted to release at an earlier date on these forums which got an error message resulting in all of my carefully thought through text being lost i figured i would spread a bit of the few marbles rolling around in my head and attempt to exploit the idea i came up with on that day so many moons ago..

As an unemployed citizen i have made it my goal to conduct and organize a coalition and commiteee to liberate those of us who have lost our jobs and are hard out for a productive means of living.
It is my ambition to design and advocate a full out society with the objective of finding the ones involved with our current situations and administering due rewards and solutions.

in order to pay for the fuel in my CBR i will be creating a trade on the nasdaq under the label FUC. (Finacially Undermined Community)
In order to bring the dow back up to par and bring forth our country from national debt we will be sponsering and advertising a campaign to emancipate those of uswho deserve a better way of life.

We will be an underground association who (besides our endeavor in the money market) will only be known by our good deeds and abilities to redeem a certain population of those with the situation of urgency meeting the precise and required condition defined by the strict rules of regulations defining exact occurances in our code book.

We actually already have a deeply intwined inner society with crucial and precicely located individuals at points of decisive positions in congress and black markets doing everything necassary to provide information and make the properchanges to further benifit our cause...

I did not pay my taxes for nothing!

And it just so happens i recieved my denial from EDD in the mail while writing this!
Is that irony? wtf is it?