Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Ate alive by Vette

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2008, 12:23 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Ate alive by Vette

ORIGINAL: oodie

Isnt this same guy scared because he got new tires put on? On highway can go 177 and not be ? Sounds like a squid to me can only go fast in a stright line.
Hell yes it is!!! How freakin funny is that?

Oddly similar to the *there is no bike* guy. hmmmm

Old 11-22-2008, 12:45 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: WhiteKnite

ORIGINAL: Gsxr_eater

So i'm out crusing about 11pm on the freeway...seriously no cars but this one guy pulled up next to me in a sick vette..i think it was an 07 burnt orange with black rims..looked sick but anyways..he got behind me and was like 6 feet away from me so i'm like wth man...tryed to leave him..clicked down to 3rd gear and hit it..this guy keeps up with me through every gear...and i had nothin after 177mph..i'm sure i could have got alittle more but i just hit my limits..but this dude passed me at 177 like i went into reverse...lol idk what he had in that car but i'm sure an easy 700 800 horses...no way it was stock! i think i want more mods now lol
1st of all, why would he come up next to you so you could see him... then get behind and ride your *** (unless he was trying to kill you) 2nd of all, why would you only drop it into 3rd at interstate speeds if you wanted to lose him... oh and then theres the fact that even a stock vette will have an advantage after about 140-150 because, as tbagr hinted at, the weight advantage becomes less of an issue, and rawHP vs wind resistance becomes more of a factor. He would have passed you long before 170 in a "sick" vette.

Now if you were coming off the lights it would be different. [sm=bs.gif]Your story is flawed.
My bike does not have stock gearing..The guy i bought it from did a few mods..and idk he wanted to race

Old 11-22-2008, 12:49 PM

ORIGINAL: Starleak

ORIGINAL: CBRclassic

Guys..... the main FLAW within this thread ...is bothering to drag with cages on freeways at all.....at anytime!! [:-]

NOT GOOD...
and please remember, that we do not like promoting dragging or excessive speeding on public roads on this forum ....
I wouldn't of bought a 1000rr if I wanted to go slow. I bought a fast bike so I can, uh, go fast?!

Not safe, yeah, your right.
Illegal, yup, right again.
Retarded kid stuff, oh yeah, right again.
Do I still do it, yup
Well half the time i ride im above speed limit..not trying to be either lol

Old 11-22-2008, 03:22 PM

Stellar thread here kids, full of fun and ......

BS

Old 11-22-2008, 03:38 PM
Retired Moderator

"Eaten" not "Ate". I use my time on the interstate listening to my hooked on phonics tape.

GN (grammar ****) out,
thx

Old 11-22-2008, 05:38 PM

ORIGINAL: Starleak

I wouldn't of bought a 1000rr if I wanted to go slow. I bought a fast bike so I can, uh, go fast?!

Not safe, yeah, your right.
Illegal, yup, right again.
Retarded kid stuff, oh yeah, right again.
Do I still do it, yup

+1

I'm with you brother.

Old 11-22-2008, 06:09 PM

[blockquote]quote:[/i]ORIGINAL: trainedkilla
[blockquote]quote:[/i]ORIGINAL: Starleak I wouldn't of bought a 1000rr if I wanted to go slow. I bought a fast bike so I can, uh, go fast?! Not safe, yeah, your right. Illegal, yup, right again. Retarded kid stuff, oh yeah, right again. Do I still do it, yup [/blockquote]+1 I'm with you brother. [/blockquote]
What ? did you both take an extra dumb **** pills today ? hellllllllllllllllloooo...any one home up their !! ? my point was not whether you ride bloody fast ...but that you do not crap on about roaring around public roads on this forum ... ok ..
+1. I agree here. No one said buy a fast bike and ride it slow. But doing crap like this on public highways is just stupid. there is a time and place for everything and we have all done stupid things. But bragging about doing things like riding 170 + mph on the highway is just dumb.

Hey,I bought a big gun... I didnt buy big gun not to shoot it.... oh wait a minute, Im in a mall.. I guess its ok since I have a big gun and I have no regard for others. My point is there is a time and place for everything. you want to go fast, go to a track.

or second thought. nah, just keep riding like your the only one on the road. No regard for anyone esle but yourself. Keep making it harder on the rest of us that ride from new laws being passed daily due to this kind of crap. Dont worry about all the public that already looks down on us that sees you flying by. as long as you get your little woody, its all worth it.

Old 11-22-2008, 06:26 PM

ORIGINAL: justasquid

+1. I agree here. No one said buy a fast bike and ride it slow. But doing crap like this on public highways is just stupid. there is a time and place for everything and we have all done stupid things. But bragging about doing things like riding 170 + mph on the highway is just dumb.

Hey,I bought a big gun... I didnt buy big gun not to shoot it.... oh wait a minute, Im in a mall.. I guess its ok since I have a big gun and I have no regard for others. My point is there is a time and place for everything. you want to go fast, go to a track.
That was very well put!!!!

Old 11-22-2008, 07:12 PM
June 2009 ROTM

ORIGINAL: Gsxr_eater
My bike does not have stock gearing..The guy i bought it from did a few mods..and idk he wanted to race
That makes the story even more unbelievable. Changing the gearing to the point where you would drop it to 3rd at 65 would mean you would top out at like 140, lol

Quick Reply: Ate alive by Vette