Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Anyone Else Been Hitting The Gym?

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2011, 01:16 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by amRRussel
Muscle weighs more than fat, :fact: One girl I use to be with started working out/toning up when we got together and she did a great job but she got mad because she weighed about 3 pounds heavier and I couldn't for the life of me get her to realize that muscle is heavier

Make sure you are going between mass/heavy less reps and defanition/light more reps, also every few weeks switch your routine so your muscles don't become used to/immune the routine and just burn out and no longer get stronger.
Actually keeping reps low and the weight heavy will help maintain muscle mass when cutting.

Old 04-26-2011, 01:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good mass / density TooBroke.

There is a difference between muscle Strength / Power / Hypertrophy (size growth) and different ways to go about stimulating your muscles for each one. Obviously any sort of Applied Resistance will cause muscle stimulation.

However, lets get to the real purpose of this thread - I think Z is just trying to get me to post my batman underwear photo again. You could just ask me for it ya know Zach.

Old 04-26-2011, 02:26 PM
August 2011 ROTM

Originally Posted by NateDieselF4i
However, lets get to the real purpose of this thread - I think Z is just trying to get me to post my batman underwear photo again. You could just ask me for it ya know Zach.
You may be right. I remember in other thread that he was claiming you.. He cannot get nuff of you ha ha

Old 04-26-2011, 02:39 PM

I really need to work harder in the gym. It's almost time to cut but I feel like I got no where on this last bulk. Oh well, as long as I'm cut for the summer I'll be happy with that. And that is easy.

Old 04-26-2011, 07:26 PM
Talking 6 days a week!

Oh wait I own a gym I have to be here!
Heavy back on Mondays, heavy chest, Tri's on tuesdays off on Wednesday, Heavy legs on Thursday and Shoulders and bi's Friday. Atlas stones and 840# and 540# tires in a 2 minute drill. You think think your in shape try a 2 minute drill with those impliments!

Goals for this summer: 550 Squat
650 deadlift
450 bench

DRUG FREE! RAW!

Old 04-26-2011, 09:20 PM

Haven't Hit the gym sense my accident (been Lazy about it)

But just got the insanity workout and about to hit that up once i get settled into the new house this weekend.

Has anyone done a Work out video before? and how well did it work out for you guys?

Old 04-26-2011, 09:30 PM

I've been going to the gym for a while, and this year I've gone just about every day. Since september I've gained 15-20 pounds which I'm thrilled about, but I feel like as much as I'm there I should be so much further along.

Old 04-26-2011, 09:48 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by freak4by4
Heavy back on Mondays, heavy chest, Tri's on tuesdays off on Wednesday, Heavy legs on Thursday and Shoulders and bi's Friday. Atlas stones and 840# and 540# tires in a 2 minute drill. You think think your in shape try a 2 minute drill with those impliments!

650 deadlift
450 bench

DRUG FREE! RAW!
Nothing like a strongman medley to mae you feel out of shape.

God I miss strongman. May have to look into getting some implements. Or atleast some tires to flip.

Old 04-26-2011, 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by freak4by4

650 deadlift
450 bench

DRUG FREE! RAW!
omg what is the name of your gym? that is pretty cool you are the owner ^^

Old 04-27-2011, 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by Honda125 358
I've been going to the gym for a while, and this year I've gone just about every day. Since september I've gained 15-20 pounds which I'm thrilled about, but I feel like as much as I'm there I should be so much further along.
I'm with you on that. I always get disappointed because I feel like I plateau so easily. I need more people to lift with.

Quick Reply: Anyone Else Been Hitting The Gym?