Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Anybody else have a roommate who...

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2007, 10:58 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Anybody else have a roommate who...

ORIGINAL: rrasco

This reminds me, someone owes me rent! I hate roommates, and I hate living alone.
sucks huh?
the everlasting paradox....

like women: can't live with em, and its a crime to kill em when they wreck one of your cars....

Old 10-09-2007, 11:08 AM

yea seriously what is up with girls and wanting to have convos when your on the crapper..What I usually do is bring my laptop in and blast music while I surf the web and that way she learned that when i'm on my throne to leave me alone and it's worked ever since lol

Old 10-09-2007, 11:09 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: thomasintexas

This reminds me, someone owes me rent! I hate roommates, and I hate living alone.
sucks huh?

like women: can't live with em, and its a crime to kill em when they wreck one of your cars....
I guess overall I liked living with my ex the most, but she was still messy, even when she left I had to clean up all her ****. Although, I do enjoy having just a bar of soap and shampoo in the shower again.

Old 10-09-2007, 11:18 AM

girls are freakin disgusting to live wit...i thought they were suppossed to be the ones to clean up ****e, i was wrong. granted, my place gets vacuumed and my laundry gets done by my chick on saturdays but everything else is up to me. she wont even wipe down a freakin counter after she spills crap all over it. ahhhhhhh....im gettin heated just thinking bout it. and dont get me started bout the damn shower [:@][:@][:@]

Old 10-09-2007, 11:22 AM

ORIGINAL: thomasintexas

sucks huh?

I guess overall I liked living with my ex the most, but she was still messy, even when she left I had to clean up all her ****. Although, I do enjoy having just a bar of soap and shampoo in the shower again.
yup, OVERALL its a good thing....but there are "just those days"

gotta take the good with the bad!

[IMG]local://upfiles/20875/71A59F04A382493BB396522FCB65BC3A.jpg[/IMG]

Old 10-09-2007, 11:31 AM
Retired Moderator

Several months ago, there was a member who posted about his roomate. The roomate would drink his beers without asking and never replace them. The poor guy was going to have to buy a small fridge and keep it in his room. Can you believe it?

I live with my wife and her daughter. There are things that are Niki's (step daughter), that her mom gets for her special. Sometimes, though, Niki will eat the last of something that had two or three servings left; Enough for everybody to have some (like Chinese food for example). When she does that, I retaliate, by eating her "special" food that her mom buys for her. I'll come home for luch and expect to be able to have a reasonable portion of sweet and sour pork, maybe a little pork fried rice...and it is all f_cking gone!!! Niki ate it!!! Do you guys with roomies have problems with the groceries and who's food is whose?

Old 10-09-2007, 11:35 AM

my brother used to eat all my leftovers when he lived wit me...wanted to kill him. ended up just buying a lil fridge and puttin it in my room. but if it woulda been a "roomie" i woulda jerked it on his pillow while he was away honestly if he did it all the time. this reminds me of a vid that somebody posted on another forum. ill see if i cant dig it up.

Old 10-09-2007, 11:42 AM

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

When she does that, I retaliate, by eating her "special" food that her mom buys for her. I'll come home for luch and expect to be able to have a reasonable portion of sweet and sour pork, maybe a little pork fried rice...and it is all f_cking gone!!! Niki ate it!!! Do you guys with roomies have problems with the groceries and who's food is whose?
totally man...thats why i hated having a roommate....he'd come home with "the munchies" at 4am and eat EVERYTHING in the kitchen.....one day me and my girl woke up to see like (no lie) 15 food packages ripped open and on the floor in the kitchen....ramen, tv dinners,an entire busshel of bannanas?microwave pizza's, my leftovers from a steak house....AND AN ENTIRE BOX OF SAUSAGE LINKS ON THE STOVE BOILING....i mean yeah the guy is a 300 pounder but seriously? that much food?.after we cleaned up and the sausage had cooled off, we smotheredsome in mustard, went in his room and put them EVERYWHERE!.....in his the pockets of his pants....in his pillows....o i even put one under the e brake lever in his car.....the ones with mustard went down the pants he was wearing through the zipper, in his socks, shirt and shoes(he was sleeping on the couch in the living room and didnt even wake up!).....vengance was ours....o and we let his McCaw out in his bathroom....

needless to say he bought ALL the groceries the next week...

Old 10-09-2007, 11:43 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ha, my ex always told me I ate all the food.....the food that I brought home. Mawfaki gotta eat, dayum! Me and my brother go to the store, buy a bunch of food and split the bill. And yeah, she didnt clean ****e, wouldnt even throw away the rappers from her raamon soups, argh!!!

This is my favorite roommate video, if I ever have to check my brother, this will be the way.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/638844/buttered_floor_the_original_and_complete_version/

EDIT: ok, that wasnt the full video, this should be it.

Old 10-09-2007, 11:47 AM

Ha, my ex always told me I ate all the food.....the food that I brought home. Mawfaki gotta eat, dayum! Me and my brother go to the store, buy a bunch of food and split the bill. And yeah, she didnt clean ****e, wouldnt even throw away the rappers from her raamon soups, argh!!!

This is my favorite roommate video, if I ever have to check my brother, this will be the way.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/638844/buttered_floor_the_original_and_complete_version/

EDIT: ok, that wasnt the full video, this should be it.
now thats some funny stuff!
mix icy hot in with his tooth paste if that doesnt work......or replace his deoderant with mace....

Quick Reply: Anybody else have a roommate who...