Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Anybody else have a roommate who...

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2007, 07:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anybody else have a roommate who...

... You just want to kick his/her *** every day? I'm trying to watch Monday Night Football and my roommate won't STFU. It's like he wants to start a fight with me, but I know he's a ***** and won't throw down if it came to it. I work in a loud environment every day and want some quiet and he just keeps going like a chatty cathy at all times. His uninformed commentary on asporthe never watches and cheering for teams he hardly knows aboutis also getting on my nerves.
[/rant]

Luckily we're only here for another 4.5 months.

Old 10-08-2007, 08:04 PM
Default RE: Anybody else have a roommate who...

I've had 4 different roomates at 4 different times. I'm done with roomates.

Old 10-08-2007, 08:05 PM
Ironmang
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I used to have a roomate like that... he just moved out a few months ago cuz he got his GF pregnant and his son was born in July, and the other roomie (the one that owns the house) said... no kids here! LOL But yea he was the same way, would NOT shut up!! Don't get me wrong he's a nice kid and a good friend and all, just annoying as all hell to live with. Soon as he got home he'd start telling me every detail about his day, who said what, what he said back, who did this, who did that, blah blah blah. Trying to watch a movie or any sport, he would commentate the entire thing and I couldn't even hear what was being said in the movie. The other roomate and I are exactly alike, very quiet most of the time, so a few times we'd have to pause a movie, wait for him to finish, and then say "are you done now?". Same thing with video games.... every time I hear the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over.... "oh come on! are you kidding me?" (repeat repeat repeat repeat). Sometimes I'd beat him to it and yell out... "no Mark, they're not kidding you, you really do suck!" LOL

Other times I'd be in my bedroom studying or doing whatever (trying to concentrate on something), and he'd come in every commercial break and tell me about whatever just happened on TV, whether it be a commercial or a show or whatever. I finally had to tell him.. "DUDE, seriously I don't ****ing care!!! If I wanted to watch whatever was on TV my *** would be planted in front of it!"

And on top of that he never did anything around the house to keep it clean. Make a mess all over the stove and kitchen counter, dirty a whole bunch of dishes and just leave them wherever they rest, never took the trash out, never washed the dishes... nothing! Quite frusterating, and I was always the one to have to clean up his messes [:@]

He was and still is a good friend, and he's a good kid and all, but I'm glad he moved out. I think my blood pressure went down!

Old 10-08-2007, 08:19 PM

Heaven to me will be a place where everyone picks up after themselves!

Old 10-08-2007, 08:23 PM

I've heard nothing good about rooming with people. This is the reason I still live with my parents. I live in a nice quite house and am able to come and go as I please. Plus I dont have to pay rent. I'll stay at home as long as possible.

Old 10-08-2007, 08:48 PM

My house was never quiet. I stayed there for as long as I could, I couldn't take it anymore.

Old 10-08-2007, 09:03 PM

My roommate right now........ my wife, can besuch a pain in the *** [sm=teetertooter.gif]

Old 10-08-2007, 09:07 PM

im the perfect roommate. Pay my rent on time, work on the road 8 months out of the year, cook on the grill for everyone when I am home.

Old 10-08-2007, 09:08 PM

LOL, I had to close the tab because he started looking over my shoulder. I want to KO his drunk ***, now he's touching all my ****.

Thirdgenlx-i, he's a freaking pig. I thought he was a neat freak but his room and bathroom are a pigsty.

Old 10-08-2007, 09:37 PM

I had a roomate who was 21 from France and used his passport to buy beer for everyone... Then again when u go to a top 10 party college in the nation anyone will buy u bear even the police

Quick Reply: Anybody else have a roommate who...