Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Anybody else have a roommate who...

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2007, 09:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Anybody else have a roommate who...

I had a roomate who was 21 from France and used his passport to buy beer for everyone... Then again when u go to a top 10 party college in the nation anyone will buy u bear even the police

Old 10-08-2007, 09:50 PM

I moved out of daddy's house before I graduated highschool. Man was it a blast.

First roomate was my older bro cuase he asked me if I wanted to move in with him. He was alright. Moved away and left his house for me to stay in and here comes the roomate stories.

Second roomate was a friend from highschool. She was cool. Worked two jobs (mostly night) and had a few classes. I worked all day, so we hardly ever so each other unless we bumped each other in the hallway. She did the usuall, "Ya, I like to clean and mow the lawn." Then it turned into, "I'm tired cuase I work all night." Sorry. I work one job and make more than you. Something's wrong here.

Third roomate was a friend of my big bro's. Cool, laid back guy, but would dissappear for a week or two. Sounds fine, but when rent and bills are due and he's not there to pay, well that sucks ***. He has a well paying job, but he spends all his money on crap. So when his rent checks started bouncing. Well, you know what happened next.

Fourth and hopefully final roomate was a friend of mine I worked with at my previous job. Tall and hairy like animal. Hhahaha. I thought girls were bad with hair in the shower. Hahha. I'm sorry, he cant help it. Good thing was he payed his part. Bad thing is he would never clean unless I gave him a speach. Didnt care about his room, but the dishes, bathroom, living room, yard, etc dont clean themselves. Also I guess he pee's with his eyes closed cause there'd be dried up **** all down the toilet and on the tile. Then told him I was moving to another city. He did have a '69 Roadrunner he was working on.

Old 10-08-2007, 10:04 PM

does my wife count?

Old 10-08-2007, 10:18 PM

ORIGINAL: rvizzle

does my wife count?

No. Cuase you have to live with them. You can get rid of a roomate easier than a spouse.

Old 10-08-2007, 10:28 PM
Friend and Hero ...

Personal juggernaut. I would make a written list of rules and regulations, and then list the annoyances and offenses that he has committed against you and then sit down with him and go over them and explain that you are respectful of his property and of him and just want the exact same in return than give him the benefit of trying to comply with them.
This part is optional and a personal preference works great in a open squad bay if it is your Duty Hut After his third strike of not complying with them. Throat Jack him against the wall and explain to him how precious the larynx is and how it directly relates to being respectful of others and their property and this was the first true physical warning it could possibly be far worse with the next offense then immediately return to being calm, cool and collected pretend it never happened. And be respectful of him and his property and don't speak of it again. He will either fall in line, run screaming from the room like a little bitch or move out the next day. Seriously the point is don't let it go to the point. Things did in Texas today over toe jam

Old 10-08-2007, 10:37 PM

Marmalade Texas ToeJam--only the best bacteria direct from our immigrant factory to your intolerant family table! Buy some today!

Old 10-08-2007, 11:15 PM

If my fiance puts out, I do most of the chores. If not, I make her do more. Pretty fair system. She can't clean the house right anyways.

Old 10-08-2007, 11:36 PM

no roommate, but I have a wife....so picture your roommate 4x worst, and thats my wife I hate when she watches football with me, I normally get pissed and just leave....

Old 10-08-2007, 11:48 PM

ORIGINAL: thirdgenlxi

And on top of that he never did anything around the house to keep it clean. Make a mess all over the stove and kitchen counter, dirty a whole bunch of dishes and just leave them wherever they rest, never took the trash out, never washed the dishes... nothing! Quite frusterating, and I was always the one to have to clean up his messes [:@]
I had those roommates too. [:@]

Old 10-08-2007, 11:53 PM
Friend and Hero ...

ORIGINAL: Wildcat

ORIGINAL: thirdgenlxi

And on top of that he never did anything around the house to keep it clean. Make a mess all over the stove and kitchen counter, dirty a whole bunch of dishes and just leave them wherever they rest, never took the trash out, never washed the dishes... nothing! Quite frusterating, and I was always the one to have to clean up his messes [:@]
I had those roommates too. [:@]

Okay, DAMN IT let me explain this one more time I am tell you this really really works

Personal juggernaut. I would make a written list of rules and regulations, and then list the annoyances and offenses that he has committed against you and then sit down with him and go over them and explain that you are respectful of his property and of him and just want the exact same in return than give him the benefit of trying to comply with them.
This part is optional and a personal preference works great in a open squad bay if it is your Duty Hut After his third strike of not complying with them. Throat Jack him against the wall and explain to him how precious the larynx is and how it directly relates to being respectful of others and their property and this was the first true physical warning it could possibly be far worse with the next offense then immediately return to being calm, cool and collected pretend it never happened. And be respectful of him and his property and don't speak of it again. He will either fall in line, run screaming from the room like a little bitch or move out the next day.

Quick Reply: Anybody else have a roommate who...