Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Anybody else have a roommate who...

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2007, 11:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Anybody else have a roommate who...

ORIGINAL: HARDCORP 8654

ORIGINAL: Wildcat

ORIGINAL: thirdgenlxi

And on top of that he never did anything around the house to keep it clean. Make a mess all over the stove and kitchen counter, dirty a whole bunch of dishes and just leave them wherever they rest, never took the trash out, never washed the dishes... nothing! Quite frusterating, and I was always the one to have to clean up his messes [:@]
I had those roommates too. [:@]

Okay, DAMN IT let me explain this one more time I am tell you this really really works

LOL, it was more than 15 years ago, I'm over it.....

...I think!

Old 10-09-2007, 12:50 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I live with 3 other roommates. Sometimes, we get on each other's nerves, but we are all laid back types, so we all get along pretty well. I have no regrets thus far (knock on wood.)

Old 10-09-2007, 06:01 AM

my last roomate was good. minded his own business and payed on time. cleaned up after himself too. my girl lives wit me now, talks all the time [:@]. even talks to me when im on the ****ter readin my maxims [:@][:@].

now i gotta find another roomate to fill the other room and give me some damn money.

Old 10-09-2007, 09:58 AM

My current roommate is my g/f and we've been living together for about 4 and a hlf yrs..all is well I cook she does dishes and laundry and I take the trash out. So its pretty even and if i'm not in the mood she'll cook and then I'll do the dishes..I'd rather live with a girl than any of my buddies which I have before and man was our house a pig sty..I swear every corner of the house had trash mostly empty beer can from all the parties, but I'm glad thats over with lol

Old 10-09-2007, 10:07 AM

ORIGINAL: dizzie56
even talks to me when im on the ****ter readin my maxims [:@][:@].
LOL. When your taking a crap and she starts talking to you just let out a loud "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Old 10-09-2007, 10:39 AM

Hardcorp...you kill me. I just spit water all over my monitor as i read "Throat Jack" him.
All the guys in the office think I am losing it...sitting here laughing at my computer.

Old 10-09-2007, 10:41 AM

ORIGINAL: Nauree

ORIGINAL: dizzie56
even talks to me when im on the ****ter readin my maxims [:@][:@].
LOL. When your taking a crap and she starts talking to you just let out a loud "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
lol...nah, im the silent type that keeps the answers to her questions real short and spitefull hopeing she gets it, she doesnt, then i yell at her to be quite. i get her back tho, i continually bug her when she is goin to the bathroom. I will scratch on the door or just slide it open a lil real quick, stuff like that. She almost cries

Old 10-09-2007, 10:46 AM

ORIGINAL: Blue Fox

I live with 3 other roommates. Sometimes, we get on each other's nerves, but we are all laid back types, so we all get along pretty well. I have no regrets thus far (knock on wood.)
You like us!! You really like us!!! LOL.....

Old 10-09-2007, 10:51 AM

ORIGINAL: Juggernaut

... You just want to kick his/her *** every day? I'm trying to watch Monday Night Football and my roommate won't STFU. It's like he wants to start a fight with me, but I know he's a ***** and won't throw down if it came to it. I work in a loud environment every day and want some quiet and he just keeps going like a chatty cathy at all times. His uninformed commentary on asporthe never watches and cheering for teams he hardly knows aboutis also getting on my nerves.
[/rant]

Luckily we're only here for another 4.5 months.
man, thats why I like living by myself! lemme guess......he probably slacks jaw all the time when you bring your women over too huh? yeah my old roommate pulled that stuff one to many times...

Old 10-09-2007, 10:57 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This reminds me, someone owes me rent! I hate roommates, and I hate living alone.

Quick Reply: Anybody else have a roommate who...