Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Another Reason Not to Run!

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2007, 05:02 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Another Reason Not to Run!

again, thankful your wife and children are ok.Cant stress that enough, as anew father, that type of stuff really hits home.
I'm betting the car is a write off. I'm no body man, but usually whena car is hit in that area, its done, becuase you tweak the
main unibody.

On a side note, I didnt catch it, was the guy wearing a helmet? Not that I care about that fact, but, I would hate for your children, a) to have to see a gory mess, b) to actually be able to put a real face to the gory mess. they may already have some bad dreams, but if they witnessed something truly gruesome it could be rough on a little person. Hopefully your wife will be able to move past it soon, when she comes to grip with the fact that none of this had anything to do with her actions.

Old 05-25-2007, 05:41 PM

The guy was not wearing his helmet. It was attached to the side. I noticed in one of the other local news reports that the helmet was in the road next to the bike. The rider ended up on the side of the road in the weeds so luckily my children did not see anything. Both of the kids know what happened. When anyone asks the four year old about it she just says that they were hit by a man on a motorcycle and he went to heaven. I did hear on another report that there were 2 motorcycles racing and they split up so the cops followed this guy.

Old 05-25-2007, 10:37 PM
Retired Moderator

Kman, cherish your family everyday. As you can tell, there is much support on this forum for you and your family. We are all so happy that they are safe and, from your recent post, didn't have to see anything that would potentially stay with them. I can't express, enough,how great it is that everyone ended up okay.

Old 06-06-2007, 08:48 PM

I am very sorry that you and your family are going through all this. I hope that your wife and kids are doing ok. I cant even think of how it was seeing his family. I hope all is well for you and your family