Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

another high school shooting

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2007, 09:57 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: another high school shooting

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

There was a time when you would meet afterschool behind the bike racks, and one or both kidswould get bloodied, but they would both go home. Then it was over. What ever happened to a good old fashioned *** whooping? I think I've said this before, but all of this happens one tiny step at a time. At each almost unnoticeable step, we look back and say, "Oh, I guess that is alright."
Next thing you know, we have kids able to learn how to make pipe bombs online, and going to their schools and shooting people. One small step at a time...
seriously voodoo!!!!!

i say we bring back the good ole fashioned *** WHOOPIN!

who cares if someone gets a broken jaw? I'd rather see one kid get his jaw stitched closed than 10 kids get burried.....

Old 10-11-2007, 10:18 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

Next thing you know, we have kids able to learn how to make pipe bombs online, and going to their schools and shooting people. One small step at a time...
Actually, it's called the alchemists handbook and was around even when I was in high school (15 yrs ago)

Old 10-11-2007, 01:29 PM

WHERE ARE THE PARENTS?? WHY BLAME SO MANY OTHER THINGS?

Old 10-11-2007, 01:47 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

ok so it appears the gun man had a history of violence and even made threats and no one took it seriously http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071011/...chool_shootingwell atleast from whats reported

Old 10-11-2007, 08:26 PM

When I read this and looked at your screenname, I didn't know what to think, but I felt the need to respond.
What is the matter with my sn it has to do with two movies...

Old 10-11-2007, 08:40 PM
Retired Administrator

My job take me into schools often. It amazes me how some are almost as hard to enter and the prison I work in and some act like I'm bothering them when I tell them I'm here. None of the schools in my area, well, none that I work in have metal detectors. And I was talking to a maintenance guy about how sad it was that they were doing a locker search in the elementary school I was working at. They called all students to the cafeteria and started searching lockers. He told me what do you expect them to do when they find a gun a student. WTF... elementary school. This will be the school my son goes to in 4-5 years. How much worse will it get?

The gunmen in this story shot himself after he shot the four people he went there to shoot. Is this correct? That's what I'm understanding so far. So I guess as parents, I will question my son often about school to see if he knows of any students wearing trench coats with bulging pipe bombs and threatening to blow up the school or shoot everyone. I mean come on!!!! Do they really get this type of threats that often that it's common place to ignore them?

Old 10-11-2007, 08:47 PM

I knw that in the columbine hs shooting, Eric Harris parents had found some of the pipe bombs they were making but never took much to the thought that they were going to go on a shooting rampage. My hs alone has had two gunmen graduate from it. Cho the Va tech shooter, and Michael Kennedy ( a student i knew and his gf went to school with me in middle school) went into our local police station with an AK 47 shooting cops killing 2 b4 he was shot to death. And i know that from Michael Kennedys friends that his dad and him used to smoke pot all the time and then on the day he went on the rampage he told his dad what he was going to do and his dad did nothing which is y his dad is now in prison

Old 10-11-2007, 09:10 PM
Retired Administrator

Just wow... did nothing at all. He should be in prison for a long, long time.

Old 10-11-2007, 09:12 PM

Just wow... did nothing at all. He should be in prison for a long, long time
Yea and the worst part is that his son Michael used his fathers AK 47 in the shooting

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...051001055.html

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...040601632.html

This is an old out of date article but kind of explains what happened