Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

27 DAY BALL BUSTER

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2007, 11:42 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 27 DAY BALL BUSTER

This thread shouldn't exist.
Those of you who feel compelled to comment on this matter, surely you must realize that anything and everything said here means absolutely nothing. If you have conviction you'll use it to vote and tell those in charge how you feel you and your peers should be represented, either that or run for office yourself.
The person that posted this, seems to have questionable ethics. Why bring something to the forum that has historically bred personal conflict? Completely unnecessary. I'm sure there are other forums on the internet that are a more appropriate avenue for this kind of subject matter.
The person that wrote it, in addition to being an obvious supremist, feels that by divine right it is his place to determine who gets what and why. You will meet your maker one day, and answer for all of the hateful things you've done in your life.
Whether you agree or disagree with this thread, I encourage you not to respond because doing so only feeds it to the point where it will inevitably result in personal attacks. We live in a world where integrity comes at a premium. Don't tarnish a good thing by bringing clearly volatile and violent subject matter.

Old 10-07-2007, 11:49 PM

Juggernaut:

Calm down, You've got it all wrong:
The initial comments are posted from another forum, and are used to describe somone else's point of view.

I'd love to hear what you think makes a true American, since te qualities you describe about yourself and yours (busting his ***, going to school, making something of himself, and giving back to the comunity) are qualities that I would hope every American has. but any citizen of any country in the world (with few exeptions) can have those good qualities...

I want to know what makes an American unique, what do Americans have in comon amongst themselves that makes them a distinct group, as oposed to a Brit, a Mexican, a Canadian, an Aussie, a Spaniard etc...

Old 10-08-2007, 12:21 AM
Friend and Hero ...

ORIGINAL: elmer

This thread shouldn't exist.
Those of you who feel compelled to comment on this matter, surely you must realize that anything and everything said here means absolutely nothing. If you have conviction you'll use it to vote and tell those in charge how you feel you and your peers should be represented, either that or run for office yourself.
The person that posted this, seems to have questionable ethics. Why bring something to the forum that has historically bred personal conflict? Completely unnecessary. I'm sure there are other forums on the internet that are a more appropriate avenue for this kind of subject matter.
The person that wrote it, in addition to being an obvious supremist, feels that by divine right it is his place to determine who gets what and why. You will meet your maker one day, and answer for all of the hateful things you've done in your life.
Whether you agree or disagree with this thread, I encourage you not to respond because doing so only feeds it to the point where it will inevitably result in personal attacks. We live in a world where integrity comes at a premium. Don't tarnish a good thing by bringing clearly volatile and violent subject matter.
LEFT you something in your PM box I suggest you check it

Old 10-08-2007, 12:37 AM

ORIGINAL: SpiritRR

My personal choice would argue that I move to another country long enough to become fluent in the language.

I agree with this. My biggest complaint is tax dollars and free medical care provided to illegals. I cant even go to my own county hospital and recieve care.

Old 10-08-2007, 12:59 AM

Those of you who feel compelled to comment on this matter, surely you must realize that anything and everything said here means absolutely nothing.

EDIT
You obviously felt compelled to comment, despite your own forewarning that it means nothing. Why would you tell me not to listen and then proceed to contradict and enflame? Get out and vote. Of course. You clearly don't, choosing instead to run your ill-informed hole over the reputation of someone you don't even know. Integrity? You know nothing of it. Don't pretend to preach and intend to smear in the same breath, Elmer.

I encourage you not to respond because doing so only feeds it to the point where it will inevitably result in personal attacks

Old 10-08-2007, 01:18 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

All humans living on this tiny spec in the universe share 99.9% of the same DNA structure ... amazing how within .1% some can carry so much hatred/intolerance for all those that just happened to be born on different soil. Idealistic and simplistic? Maybe so, but think of the alternative option. Diversity is what made this country and 200 years is nothing to spread ideals in the grand scheme of things.