Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

1st time was horrible !!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2010, 04:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

First I never accused the guy for trying to hang with the big boys. I cant hang with the big boys.

Second if anybody tries to do some **** they never did the concequences are on them.

Third he was on the freeway and left everybody else, I think he set the pace just couldnt hold the pace he was going !!!!

Fourth I am not that mans keeper PERIOD not on any level whats so ever. I dont give a **** if YOU think its irresponsible or not. If I kicked him and made him wreck thats my fault and then I'll really care.

Fifth My warning was for the cry baby *** elitest that goes the speed limit in full track gear. Simply put if you dont like wtf is written take yo complaining *** back to the HOW TO riding skills page or somewhere else. I really careless what internet people think.

Sixth I'll rather not have anyone wreck in front of me thats more for me to dodge. I'll rather have them behind so I am out of harms way. I didnt even know the freeway had lights . You do what you want, when I ask for advice then tell me but seeing s how I didnt ask not one question I dont need your advice.

Seventh At the track you would have to best your own time cuz I'll probably be lapping you or not even riding on the same track as you judging by all of your How To questions you ask. Practice counter steering really ? Naw you wouldnt even be close.

Eighth I'l bypass the mohawk and tentacles and put on my Rx7, rmx's, one of my armor jackets, and one of my pair of boot and my field armor and just bust people like you *** and tell everyone I'm a squid that just smoked this NOOB.

Last but not least Guilt HAHAHAHAHAHA there are very few things I feel guilty about. You be safe in Philly trying to learn HOW TO ride.

Last edited by dmcb2120; 05-31-2010 at 04:12 PM.
Old 05-31-2010, 04:16 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Seems like you know you're wrong on many levels and protest it louder and longer to convince yourself it's OK to be that way. It's not and you know it. Saying it over and over again won't change it. Writing it bigger won't change it. Trying to insult me definitely won't change it.

But keep trying. I hear losing strategies start working somewhere after the billionth attempt.

Old 05-31-2010, 04:21 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WOW dude gtfo of here DAMN !!!!! I'm wrong and I will do it again and again and again there you happy now ? Now I'm gonna sit here and think about how much my life wouldve be different if he wreck. Maybe one day you can school me about riding and caring for people. LMK if you ever hold a class. Strategies ? WTF is this a game or something ? I think I missed when it started. Next time warn me so I can get my strategy together ok !!!

Old 05-31-2010, 05:57 PM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I don't like any of this. I don't like the arrogance, the name calling, the freeway racing, and all the other bs.
Cut it out. It's not what this place is about.