New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

noob with a CBR300

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2014, 08:56 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by PossibleOne
Welcome. Would like to throw one of those 300's around. The feeling of brand new isn't too shabby either haha. Nice bike though. I bet its fun. Be careful bud. Obviously since you are a new rider there are things you are going to have to go through and it is your job as a new rider to pad those experiences as much as you can with education. Basically, you need to wear gear, all the time. It is going to be that time when you don't that you end up dropping it. Trust me, trust us, ask around. Its not if, its when. Being in absolute control, which is what you need to strive for, still doesnt make up the entire equation. Other cars, hazards, lack of experience etc. are just things you cannot account for exacts. As was stated dont ride above your head. Learn slow and wear protection to help you when unfortunate stuff happens. One of the best things about riding at least to me is the fact that I go out there and immerse myself in the ride. Become one with the bike, whatever but the fact that it MAKES me only think about that, all of the other BS in my life or good things dont matter. Its just the bike, the road, you. Keep it legit and keep your focus. Stick around, great place.
Thanks for the refresher, and everyone else's as well. I've already set my mentality with those mentioned above whenever I go for a ride. Also Learning with a mate makes things more fun and easier. I do have all suitable gear except boots atm, though I should be getting some soon within the week.