New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

Another New guy!

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2012, 12:20 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Nice lookin' F4! Good to add another F4 owner. I have a 2000 F4. They are great bikes.

Congrats on getting your permit as well. Remember to *always* RIDE YOUR OWN RIDE. Always ride within your comfort level. Don't give in to peer pressure & try to keep up. If they are true friends, they will mentor you, not pressure you. Have you taken the MSF course?

Come on over to the F4 section & settle in.

Welcome to CBRF!

Old 09-24-2012, 02:57 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome ! Enjoy your stay

Old 09-26-2012, 08:51 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by gotcbr
Nice lookin' F4! Good to add another F4 owner. I have a 2000 F4. They are great bikes.

Congrats on getting your permit as well. Remember to *always* RIDE YOUR OWN RIDE. Always ride within your comfort level. Don't give in to peer pressure & try to keep up. If they are true friends, they will mentor you, not pressure you. Have you taken the MSF course?

Come on over to the F4 section & settle in.

Welcome to CBRF!
Thanks, I rode the street for the first time yesterday with a few buddies. They took it easy on me and showed me different situations and some of what to expect. Weather is holding out this week so we are riding to work everyday. Its about 70 miles round trip and hitting the back roads with numerous curves, they slow to let me get a feel of the bike and maneuvers.

Old 09-26-2012, 12:33 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Congrats! Sounds like you had a great time.