Mid West IL, IN, IA, MI, MN, MO, OH, WI

QSL Bike Nights Columbus, Ohio (Polaris)

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2008, 08:34 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default QSL Bike Nights Columbus, Ohio (Polaris)

Anyone planning on going to QSL Bike nights at the Lube?
Starts this Wednesday 4/2

http://www.quakersteakandlube.com/de...ation=columbus

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...amp;iwloc=addr

Old 04-01-2008, 08:11 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: QSL Bike Nights Columbus, Ohio (Polaris)

I dont know if ill be there this Wed. but i usually do go during the summer when it warms up. I have to drive from Grove City so if its not a decent temp out i stay home.....I know im a ***** but i dont like to freeze my a$$ off! Its the start of the season though!!!!!

Old 04-01-2008, 10:39 AM

when I lived in Reynoldsburg I went a few times, but I quite going becuase it bacame such a cluster. seemed there was an accident almost every time.
plus, when I went it was 90% Harley yuppies, but I havent been in close to 4yrs so I dont know if the crowd has shifted or not

Old 04-01-2008, 03:31 PM

We hit up QS&L quite a bit as soon as it gets warm. I'm kinda like Beano on this one...don't like to freeze my butt off. Maybe we can get a group together andride up there sometime. The thought of the Lube is makin me crave their wings as we speak!

Old 04-01-2008, 04:08 PM

i live in ithaca, ny.. but i drive out to columbus alot on the weekends.. planning on taking the bike out there a couple of times this summer..

heading there this weekend formy last BJ's game of the year.. and last time i was there was for gophers, buckeyes bball game at the schottenstein. ..

feel free to pm me with meet times ect if they are on the weekend.. once the weather warms up i plan on getting out there.

Old 04-01-2008, 06:59 PM

whats up Okie? thats pretty cool that you get this way from NY. how far of a drive is that for you? i am just starting to get the bike ready...hopefully be done within couple weeks...just gotta find the time to get things done. like i said, i am not much of a poster on here as i am reading everything else, but maybe i need to change that? anyways, whenever you plan on comin this way hit me up or something...maybe meet up and ride and that goes for anyone in the area. always lookin for new people to ride with. that would be cool with me if it's cool with you. by the way Okie, i love the color scheme on your bike. ever since the white scheme came out, i have drooled over it. sick.

Old 04-01-2008, 07:11 PM

ORIGINAL: wally28_osu

whats up Okie? thats pretty cool that you get this way from NY. how far of a drive is that for you? i am just starting to get the bike ready...hopefully be done within couple weeks...just gotta find the time to get things done. like i said, i am not much of a poster on here as i am reading everything else, but maybe i need to change that? anyways, whenever you plan on comin this way hit me up or something...maybe meet up and ride and that goes for anyone in the area. always lookin for new people to ride with. that would be cool with me if it's cool with you. by the way Okie, i love the color scheme on your bike. ever since the white scheme came out, i have drooled over it. sick.

will do man .. will do.. post it up.. you will get to meet some great people on the forum..

and i will definately hit you up when i get out that way.. ill be there this weekend..

its about 7hrs.. about 3 to erie.. and 4ish from there.

and thanks for the compliments on the bike.. just got it in feb.. sold my old blue 04600rr.. miss her aton.. but riding today with the warm weather cured that ..