Mid West IL, IN, IA, MI, MN, MO, OH, WI

Anyone live in Columbus Ohio? I need some help with bike storage

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2008, 04:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone live in Columbus Ohio? I need some help with bike storage

I live on OSU campus and keep my bike at a friends apartment in Hilliard but he just moved to florida and now the only place i have to keep my bike is at my moms house in Dayton(1.5 hours away) Keeping it at my place is out of the question, i live on the corner ofcrack headlane and dope slingin dr. and if you left apile of dog **** in a brown bagoutside someone would steal it.cant afford comprehensive insurance, and i cant find a garage to rent near by froma realtor

So my question is is there anyone on here it a nice part of columbus that has spare garage room to rent out? even if its a shed or barn, i just need somewhere to put my bike where i know it will be locked up and safe. I prefer having it in somones garage who owns bikes and knows how to respect them, people that dont own them just dont quite get it. let me know, Thanks all!

Old 06-03-2008, 04:41 PM
Default RE: Anyone live in Columbus Ohio? I need some help with bike storage

Hey man, theres apartments in hilliard right behind the steak n shake off of rome hilliard road that will rent you a 1 car grage for 30$ a month. If i were you id rent it out during riding season then take it to your moms during the winter. The apartments are the white ones off of feder road just past handles ice cream. Let me know if you need help finding them

Old 06-03-2008, 04:44 PM
Default RE: Anyone live in Columbus Ohio? I need some help with bike storage

Man that is awesome! I just got out of school for the quarter and have two weeks before I have to go back so ill get up there and check them out for sure, Its a little farther than i was looking for but it would be a great area, safe and good price! Thanks a lot for the info!!

Keep the ideas rolling guys, im sure you know what its like being separated from your bike, no fun, i want to get it back up here ASAP!