Ladies Lounge Off Topic Section for female CBR enthusiasts to discuss non-CBR related topics.

How "girly" are you?

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2009, 01:18 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How "girly" are you?

Lately, I've found myself going through a "girly" phase...from applying nail polish to my fingers and toes to carrying a purse...

Usually, I'd find pocket space in my jacket for my ID, insurance papers, keys, money, etc...keeping whatever I need to carry on an every day basis to a minimum, but lately I've found I kind of like carrying an actual purse, painting my fingernail- and toenails from all shades of pink, glitter and purple, and an affinity of flip flops..

My question is this: how "girly" are you on your bike? Do you keep everything you need in your jacket, or do you carry a handbag? Would you rather forgo jeans and boots for skirts and sandals?

(All I have is the bike...no car, so I'm curious how you balance "girly" with "motorcycle girl")

Old 08-01-2009, 10:00 AM
Ladies Lounge Moderator

I'm a mix, I guess. I have acrylic nails, but I never wear makeup. I have long hair, but I never do it- it's just long Much more of a tomboy.

When I'm on the bike, I'm on the bike. No handbag, leathers, shove stuff in my pockets. But I have a pretty obviously girly jacket:

When I'm not on the bike, I do carry a purse, I have a huge fake Coach that fits all my work tools and everything else I need :lmao and I have a total high heel fetish.

Old 08-03-2009, 08:57 AM

I get what I can fit on the bike, but if I wear open toed shoes - the toes are polished! I carry a pocketbook with everything in it and wish I never got into the habit...

Old 08-05-2009, 05:25 PM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

When on my bike I am straight forward jeans and warm tops with my boots
and a very unfeminine black/blue boxy leather jacket ... I would like something
more feminine and want a new one piece suit too ... off the bike I am very
girly and prefer long dresses ... I don't wear much makeup but I do like my
nails in good shape and painted too :-)

Jules

Old 08-06-2009, 04:03 AM

mikez is the girliest rider i know.

that is all

Old 08-17-2009, 07:56 AM

on the bike i have a skull helmet and a Speed and Strength black and white textile jacket... I always just keep my ID and insurance in my jacket... off the bike im more shorts and tank kinda gal and might have my feet done. But dont really carry a purse... I used to but not really anymore.

Old 09-11-2010, 10:00 PM

I am more of a tomboy. I have black and white Joe Rocket female textile jacket and gloves, a sliver helmet and black boots. I rarely ever paint my nails, but i do carry a huge purse except when on the bike when i just put debit card, ID, cell phone in my jacket pockets.. I have gotten into more feminie fitting clothes recently, but i rarely wear pink and i wouldnt be caught dead with anything pink on my bike/gear.

Old 09-14-2010, 02:15 PM

Well, lets see...I like to get pedicures but not manicures. I carry a back pack with my lunch and stuff to work, but if I am just out riding I put everything I need in my jacket pocket including my lip gloss. I carry a man style wallet in my back pocket of my jeans (looks stupid but it works). I wear jeans and boots every day but I try to wear a girly shirt (although t-shirts are my favorite) with the proper accessories (earrings, necklace, etc.) so I look OK at work. I wear perfume which makes my helmet smell really good even if it gets really sweaty. My gear is not girly and I'm not even sure people can tell I'm a girl when I'm on my bike. I don't like to do "girlly" things like shop. But I am a girl and I look like a girl, let me rephrase that, I am an older woman and I look like an older woman and I act like a child...hehehe