Ladies Lounge This section is intended ONLY for use by our female members. Guys are NOT allowed to post in the Ladies Lounge. Only Female members and CBRForum staff are allowed to post in here.

Just Hope I'm Not Getting Banned From Posing o_O

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2007, 01:47 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just Hope I'm Not Getting Banned From Posing o_O

Just Quick Q's ~

I'll be In n Out .. I've been looking for a suit for my friend ( 1 or 2 pc ) after searching i only found two types ( alpinestar , spidi ).. well i dont know if it just females dont have alot of choices like we do or maybe im just looking at wrong places.. just wondering if any members out there wearing a suit other than those two .. myabe shoot me up with brands ( prefer with hump ) tks ..i think my times up.. tks

Old 08-25-2007, 10:40 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Just Hope I'm Not Getting Banned From Posing o_O

There isn't alot of choices for women stuff for bike clothing I know I've gone to alot of places and the colors are aweful pink,light blue,and purple all the colors I hate the most and they clash with my bike because it is red and black it really sucks all the gloves I'm looking at only come in men sizes and I'm really small I'm 5'6 and 105 pounds I don't have much for choice for anything. I have to speciall order stuff in and it gets expensive. I live in St Thomas ontario shop for most of my bike stuff in London Ontario and there isn't much choices for me. If you find any stores even if it's on line shopping let me know. Thanks