Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

I got banned again ;(

Old 07-13-2010, 09:04 PM
Retired Moderator & The Big Deal
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I got banned again ;(

I got banned yet again from my local motorcycle forum

I guess I'm gonna rant again all I did was post a bunch of pictures of girls in bikini's in a thread where the person's avatar who started it was ***** so big and about to fall out i couldn't help but notice.

which by the way is 100% within the rules of the forum to post up said pictures...

I really really really hate people who get online and because they have admin or some power above you they just grow a 15 foot e-peen and have to lay it down smack on your head every once in a while because their lives in real life have such a lack of respect and power because they are just ... oh whats the word...

damn pathetic.

Anyway I'm done with my rant. Just needed to I'm tired of getting banned for stuff that's not against the rules.

Old 07-13-2010, 09:08 PM

I hate rants.

Old 07-13-2010, 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by kowen1208
I hate rants.

Thankfully they are still allowed under the rules.

Old 07-13-2010, 09:36 PM

Was that MH? If so, I only check the CMRA and RideSmart forums there anymore.

Old 07-13-2010, 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by randyjoy
Was that MH? If so, I only check the CMRA and RideSmart forums there anymore.
Not gonna name names cuz it doesn't matter.

On a side note I'll be doing a track day this month with ridesmart you gonna be in houston?

Last edited by RojerLockless; 07-14-2010 at 05:52 PM.
Old 07-13-2010, 10:21 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

LOL. E-peen indeed. The level-headed and non-overbearing moderation on this forum is what keeps bringing me back.

Old 07-13-2010, 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by RojerLockless
On a side note I'll be doing a track day this month with ridesmart you gonna be in houston?
I might make it down there, haven't been to MSRH in a while (it's pretty far for me, the only one I frequently miss) Definately doing all the ECRs, Cressons, TWS's, and Barber .

I usually teach Level 2, though sometimes do L1. Black trailer, bike is easy to spot, number 328. Look for an old guy in red/white leathers.

Old 07-13-2010, 11:40 PM

Originally Posted by randyjoy
I might make it down there, haven't been to MSRH in a while (it's pretty far for me, the only one I frequently miss) Definately doing all the ECRs, Cressons, TWS's, and Barber .

I usually teach Level 2, though sometimes do L1. Black trailer, bike is easy to spot, number 328. Look for an old guy in red/white leathers.
Same reason I dont make Cresson, I used to live in Arlington for school but that was b4 i rode track. although i went to a M&G somewhere and you guys had a booth there and I got a ridesmart T-shirt that I still have hehe

You guys doing TWS this weekend? I get all the track days confused sometimes I can't make it out but I want to

Old 07-14-2010, 05:08 AM

I guess I'm gonna rant again all I did was post a bunch of pictures of girls in bikini's in a thread where the person's avatar who started it was ***** so big and about to fall out i couldn't help but notice.

Old 07-14-2010, 05:33 AM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

I think they just like banning you, you know ... some people are just fun to ban

They make threads and moan about being banned again ... I would ban you again and again and again and again, until you begged for mercy ... then I would ask for money via paypal, once I had it I would ban you for life ... but hey, that's just me

Jules

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: I got banned again ;(