General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sea Foam

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2007, 03:01 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sea Foam

Ok guys here is the question.... Some people swear by this stuff... some people hate this stuff... some people put it in their gas...some people put it in thier a$$... haha no... some people put it in their oil before a change(a day or two)... some people put it in thier carbs....SEA FOAM... what is your take???

Also i wanted to use it in my car because she is an old clunker...

I want to use it as not only a fuel stabilizer, but also a (gunk remover) i want to add it to my gasoline... some say not to add it directly to the carbs because it takes all the junk in the carbs and puts it into the cylinders... soo if i slowly burn it in my gas.. will that do anything better...besides cleaning the injectors and crap...
Also i was thinking of adding it to my engine oil for a day or two and then changing it... it sounds a little scary to me but i would probably add it to my gas first and let a full tank run through...

What i want to know is.... what is the difference between gumout, stp, and all the generic stuff compaired to seafoam??? If i can buy a bottle of the other crap for $1 why buy something for $5 that i have to find at some special store.

I know this stuff is not a POWER ADDITIVE it is a cleansing additive and therefore revives the engine to its origional state (or at least "remove" some time)... it makes rpms run higher, idle better, run smoother... and so on... anyways let me know what you guys think and what way is the best to run it into my F3... gas, carbs, vaccum line, oil???? thanks

Take a look at thier website... its pretty good info.... www.seafoamsales.com

Old 03-14-2007, 12:47 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts