General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Loose Spokz

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2018, 10:12 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Loose Spokz

I want to know about loose spokz bikes cost, build what are they about good, bads . General information are they reliable are they not just give me what you know anybody out there thinking about ordering one really really like the way they look so if you have something stupid to say about how they look how dumb they are or anything like that just keep it to yourself I am looking for factual information is that motor reliable or not will it last for many a years very light riding or will last for many years with very aggressive riding just feed me the info thanks

Old 02-17-2020, 08:57 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had one of these maybe 5 yrs ago. Very well done for being built in a garage behind his home. Welding and frame work superb. 450 Honda as simple as it gets. Plus: Drew a crowd everywhere you went. Won first in class at World Of Wheels. Minus: Comfort or lack of as in NONE. Rigid front and rear it would knock your teeth out on even the best of roads. Beat the triple clamps out of it almost immediately but he did send me new billet ones. I put an air bag on the seat but it didn't save it. It was fun but it got to the point I couldn't even ride it without a kidney belt on. HaHa. I still admire it for its ingenuity and design. It lives on as my screen saver.