General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Does anyone know what this is?

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2011, 10:00 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Damn Cobra - you sure that's not the donor car? End product is awesome.

wherebouts are you in Louisiana?

Old 05-06-2011, 11:02 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I used one donor car for the drivetrain, another for all the 5.0 specific brackets and clips, ebay for most of the interior and wiring, and a sh.. Load of new stuff from 50resto.com.

I live in Metairie by lafrienere park.

Old 05-06-2011, 02:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the advice bro ,,uuummm no excuse for losing the pics ,,,but I'm a computer network tech ,,business owner ,, I have several flash drives /portable drives and I was sure they were on one of them ,,so far nothing ,,and yes it's pi**ing me off ,,I have 2 yrs of video and pics that I think may be lost . gggrrrr.. I'm not happy .
I bought the convertible from a used car lot for $1,500.00 and bought the 86 as a donor car for parts for $600.00,,it turned out a bit different after making the 86 into a bracket drag car and the convertible into a weekend warrior ,,funny how that goes huh?
I sold the convertible at a car show last spring for $5,500.00 with 4K invested and the 86 a the track back in March for $7200.00 after 16K invested . I took a loss ,,but you never get back invested money spend on toys most times ,,but 2 yrs of really good times for sure . I got into scca racing and bought a old scca racer, 93 mazda MX3 GSR and got bored with that so I sold it ,,and bought my CBR 1000 ,,I think I still have pics of the mazda on my camera ,,,hot dam,,,that one is on there,,had to check this time..LOL!! BTW I got the Roush supercharger from a guy named deiter at the moltrie Ga swap meet ,,I believe I traded a set of rims and tires from my old f350 and 500 bucks ,,had to get the bearings replaced in it ,,but a good buy,,and its a real power adder ,,it had a 5-6 pound pulley on it ,,but if you ever get one,,buy the set of change out pulleys or you'll spend 50% more buying one at a time . I had to upgrade the injectors to venom 24 pd'ers after having a problem with the motorsport ones with the E303 cam . The only ford I have now is my trusty reliable 96 Bronco.

Attached Thumbnails Does anyone know what this is?-100_3765.jpg   Does anyone know what this is?-100_3769.jpg   Does anyone know what this is?-100_4221.jpg