General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Does anyone know what this is?

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2011, 11:15 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LOL!! Cool .. I just sold my 86 mustang drag car ,, It got too expensive too compete with sponsored ran contenders . I still have my equipment though ,,just in case I wanna get back into it again ..I'm a ford man ,,always will be.
Its a nice looking ,,and now sweet running, bike already ,,post some pics when ya get done . Well , just think ,,all this because of a brush handle in the tank ,, and it turned out better in the end . I love happy endings . LOL!!
Keep us in the loop with the new paint and upgrades bro !

Old 05-05-2011, 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by Steel Horse Rider
LOL!! Cool .. I just sold my 86 mustang drag car ,, It got too expensive too compete with sponsored ran contenders . I still have my equipment though ,,just in case I wanna get back into it again ..I'm a ford man ,,always will be.
Its a nice looking ,,and now sweet running, bike already ,,post some pics when ya get done . Well , just think ,,all this because of a brush handle in the tank ,, and it turned out better in the end . I love happy endings . LOL!!
Keep us in the loop with the new paint and upgrades bro !
I'm a die hard ford man too. Here's my 86 coupe and I want to put the same color gray on the bike.

Name:  IMG_6333.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  54.6 KB

Name:  PhotoApr1032238PM.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  106.1 KB

Name:  PhotoApr1032327PM.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  88.8 KB

Name:  IMG_5011.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  122.1 KB

Old 05-05-2011, 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by Cobracoupe5
WOW thats clean.. nice car lol

Old 05-05-2011, 04:40 PM

Thanks, that's my baby. Lol

Old 05-05-2011, 07:28 PM

LOL!! Thats too funny,,it's the same Exact color of my bike LOL!!
My 86 stang had a roush supercharger on a 90 motor ,,white in color ,,and I had a 85 carb'ed convertible ,,and white . I do miss them . I can't find the photo's of my mustangs ,,it was on my other laptop and it took a dump ,,I think I have it on a portable drive but it would take me 1/2 the night to find them . I hope this doesn't change the thread LOL!!

Attached Thumbnails Does anyone know what this is?-7.jpg  
Old 05-05-2011, 07:42 PM

My 86 stang had a roush supercharger on a 90 motor ,,white in color ,,and I had a 85 carb'ed convertible ,,and white . I do miss them . I can't find the photo's of my mustangs ,,it was on my other laptop and it took a dump
lol. sure you did

Old 05-05-2011, 09:26 PM

Well Karl , I guess I had that one coming , maybe I should have not mentioned it till I could make sure I still had the photo's ,,I just went through both my backup drives and I cant find them , I'm really bummed out now ,, and I hate not having them to show . My video from the track was on that compaq laptop P.O. Crap too . I backed it up before I put the video / pics on it is all I can figure . And is why I bought a Dell ,,no more compaq junk .
If I come across them I'll post them . I feel like I made myself out a lier .
Which I'm not.

Old 05-05-2011, 09:37 PM

Oh , BTW Cobra ,,Very VERY Nice Mustang Bro ! You've got some big bucks wrapped up in that bad boy !

Old 05-06-2011, 09:14 AM

Well Karl , I guess I had that one coming , maybe I should have not mentioned it till I could make sure I still had the photo's ,,I just went through both my backup drives and I cant find them , I'm really bummed out now ,, and I hate not having them to show . My video from the track was on that compaq laptop P.O. Crap too . I backed it up before I put the video / pics on it is all I can figure . And is why I bought a Dell ,,no more compaq junk .
If I come across them I'll post them . I feel like I made myself out a lier .
Which I'm not.
That's sucks you lost your pics, I would cry if I lost mine. I save my pics on pc, photobucket, my phone, and a backup drive. I lost a bunch from a vacation I took and I get bummed every time I thing about it. If your computer ever crashes and you don't want to lose your stuff take the bad drive out and put it in a USB case so it's like a big pen drive, then plug it into a different pc and most of the time you can salvage all of you stuff. I've had to do that a bunch unfortunately but it works.

Old 05-06-2011, 09:24 AM

Oh , BTW Cobra ,,Very VERY Nice Mustang Bro ! You've got some big bucks wrapped up in that bad boy !
I bought the car from this old lady who was the original owner of the car for$300 and then I bought a donor car for $1500. I planned to throw a cheapy paint job on it and just dog the car out but it got out of hand. $20k later and it's still not 100% complete. Lol

Here's the before pics.

Name:  100_0380.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  176.7 KB

Name:  100_0385-1.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  122.3 KB

Name:  100_0391.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  168.2 KB