Then we can both be back on the road :P

Old 09-08-2010, 08:45 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jp_greenville13
Good deal! If you do and then you get the old one back can I have it? lol
We could work something out

Old 09-08-2010, 09:52 PM

I would be more than happy to offer free labor on any of your vehicles :P but thats a long drive for automotive work. lol

Old 09-25-2010, 08:53 AM

i don't have anything to input but im sorry for your loss dude that must suck! ****ing thieving ****s

Old 09-25-2010, 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by infinity101
i don't have anything to input but im sorry for your loss dude that must suck! ****ing thieving ****s
It sucks indeed. The worst thing is that I had no comprehensive coverage on it, therefore I've lost quite a bit of money. Always insure your bikes against theft, guys. I've learned my lesson.

Old 09-25-2010, 10:05 PM

aw, i don't even have insurance... ill make sure to get theft insurance

Old 09-25-2010, 10:06 PM

I cant stand an F'n thief. I have to wheel mine into my laundry room. Its really a hassle. Good luck in your efforts.

Old 09-26-2010, 06:28 AM

I keep My baby parked beside a 120lb German Shepard And she knows that I am the only one allowed on that bike!

Old 10-12-2010, 10:52 PM

UPDATE: well, I'm not certain but I somehow came across a lead. I listed few parts, that I had left after the stolen bike, for sale and got a message from a person looking for a seat. Out of nowhere, he claimed that I was looking for an exhaust, so I've asked him what exhaust is it and he says micron, then sends me a pic of it and it sure looks like the one I had on my stolen bike. I've asked him what bike it was on and if he has more parts. He said he got it from a guy that lives in east la (where the bike was stolen). Now, I dont know what to do. He invited me to come check the exhaust tomorrow, but if I do go there how will this help me not even knowing the serial number of the exhaust? Below is the best pic I took of the stolen bike with the exhaust and the pic of the exhaust the guy just sent me. What do you guys think I should do?

Attached Thumbnails Thieves.. wtf?!-0324001332b.jpg   Thieves.. wtf?!-imag0158.jpg  
Old 10-12-2010, 10:58 PM

Originally Posted by mbison83
UPDATE: well, I'm not certain but I somehow came across a lead. I listed few parts, that I had left after the stolen bike, for sale and got a message from a person looking for a seat. Out of nowhere, he claimed that I was looking for an exhaust, so I've asked him what exhaust is it and he says micron, then sends me a pic of it and it sure looks like the one I had on my stolen bike. I've asked him what bike it was on and if he has more parts. He said he got it from a guy that lives in east la (where the bike was stolen). Now, I dont know what to do. He invited me to come check the exhaust tomorrow, but if I do go there how will this help me not even knowing the serial number of the exhaust? Below is the best pic I took of the stolen bike with the exhaust and the pic of the exhaust the guy just sent me. What do you guys think I should do?
Definately meet with him. DO NOT act suspicious. Thieves are already paranoid as is. I mean I personally would know ANYTHING of mine just by looking at it..If you meet and are even more than 50% sure its yours, start asking questions about how he got it and that you want to see if THAT GUY has more items bc you are "building a bike"..if he tells, try and get the contact info. Contact that guy and set up a meet to buy ANYTHING he has..i.e. ask him what he has for sale and when he tells, reply that you need many of those items...meet with him, and if its ur chit, kindly tell him its to much money. Turn around and call police...naab him on the spot

Quick Reply: Thieves.. wtf?!