F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

passanger tips

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2007, 04:02 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: passanger tips

Another thing to think about is, the passenger is the boss. If she thinks you are going too fast, slow down! Make sure she is comfy. It might be fun to stop at a coffee shop, or even go for dinner to start. Nothing long or formal, just to get you both aquainted. You have plenty of time to tear it up riding solo. Have fun...down the road.

Old 05-09-2007, 01:41 AM

Dude there are a lot of good tips in this post. the best one i found were the Tank one and looking over the shoulder of the turn your going into(right = right shoulder and so on). i didnt give my first ride for about a year and 2 months or so of me riding. soooo many girls want a ride but trust me EVERY GIRL is differnet when they ride. ive given rides to girls who love bikes and know a lot about them but when you ride with them its the absolute worst ride ever and then there is the girl like my gf who is just soooo comfortable to ride with that its like im riding by myself. i can barely feel her at all. which is AWSOME!!! the funny part is that the worst ride was with a smaller girl. worst ride weighed 105lbs and was 5' 8" and my girl is 115 and 5' 5". HUGE differance in the ride though i gotta admit. the taller girl crushed my ***** the whole ride and i cant believe how uncomfortable it was. where my girl leaned in the turns with me, was loose at the hips and just a beautiful ride. like i showed in the comparrison its mostly in the passanger. just remember that shes on the back of the bike which means she has the power to make that thing do what ever she wants. so lay down some laws even though it sounds gay to do so. my favs are:
KEEP OUT OF MY SEAT!!!!!!!........and the shoulder one hahahaha other then that have fun with me......i find myself talking to my girl when we ride. shes just really comfortable to ride with. i can ride with one hand turn to my side and all the stuff you do when your alone on your bike. sorry for the long post

Old 05-09-2007, 01:54 AM

If the riding scares a lady passenger, she's instructed to grab my... well... you know to get my attention. As for a guy, he should justbearthe ride.
what the hell is a guy doing 3 inches away from your butt anyway? only one d!ck should be on a bike at all times!!

Old 05-09-2007, 06:45 AM

ORIGINAL: Leveltwo

If the riding scares a lady passenger, she's instructed to grab my... well... you know to get my attention. As for a guy, he should justbearthe ride.
what the hell is a guy doing 3 inches away from your butt anyway? only one d!ck should be on a bike at all times!!
Ha ha ha... S**t happens [:'(]

Old 05-09-2007, 06:16 PM

Haha thas funny only one d*ck on a bike.lol. If she is really hot, you might push her back bout 6 inches too! lol

Another tip that really helps new riders is when slowing down to a light or sign, instead of down shifting and using the tranny to brake, put it in neutraland roll,then use the front and rear brake, its so much easier on your passenger.

Old 05-09-2007, 07:36 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

1 ***** per bike, unless its an emergency