F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

my baby playing in the snow

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2007, 04:19 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: my baby playing in the snow

it actually snowed here in arizona for the first time in my life so everyone was all excited but my bike didnt get snowed on cause its in the covered parking chained up but my poor car got completely frozen lol, and also but does a cover really deter a their at all i would think it would make them curious about whats under the cover

Old 01-23-2007, 02:30 PM

To be honest yes it does! They have to spend more time there then they would like. especially if you conect it at the bottom with the bungee hook like mine has. It means they have to bend over and break eye contact with your house or apt. or whatever. I got mine at wal-mart for 20bucks. Not to mention the bird sh*t and tree sap it keeps off.

Old 01-23-2007, 03:08 PM

ORIGINAL: BadAzF4i

it actually snowed here in arizona for the first time in my life so everyone was all excited but my bike didnt get snowed on cause its in the covered parking chained up but my poor car got completely frozen lol, and also but does a cover really deter a their at all i would think it would make them curious about whats under the cover
i would think it would becuase they dont know whats under the cover. according to experts criminals look at situation and think about weather the risks out weigh the rewards. not know whats under the cover weather its a nice bike or some peice of crap would deter them from going near the bike probly. i cover mine when ever im not useing it and this year i am installing a scorpio sr-i500 alarm that i purchased last week becuase my bike is out side 24-7 although i live right next to a poice station to so im sure that helps alittle.

Old 01-23-2007, 03:13 PM

So the cover eally hellps i thought the same that they would be more intrested in it. As for the baby playing in the snow where else can she go her butt is frozen.

I also heard about the rule of not havign your bike in the house in condos or townhomes. The main reason is the gas and oil thats in the vehicle they want you to drain it.

As for me mine stays in the hosue now because it was stollen last year, luckily i got it back. Townhouse people dont seem to mind either because of what happen to me.

Old 01-23-2007, 03:39 PM

It is interesting about your perception of your bike. Riding it in snow? I would never do that, my tires were designed not for snow and ice. But its your bike, and you can do with it as you please. If it makes you happy to ride everyday, more power to you. Just wear the proper gear and ride safe.

Old 01-24-2007, 09:41 AM

Bike cover is a must! Storing the bike in the condo is considered storing hazardous materials (contains gas & oil), it's a fire code issue.