F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

Lowering bike for my girl - Pics.

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2010, 09:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Kuroshio
Just give her the F4i. She'll either buy some boots, lower it or you'll have a street bike and a track bike. Wins all around
I like the way you think Kuro - I think first off we'll try her on it with some regular boots and see how she does.
Although I really like the track bike idea now.

Originally Posted by zmds18
wish mine would pose for me with a helmet on haha... and with the bike

maybe once the baby belly goes away.. ha... shes already lost 17 pounds in two weeks... she gonna hit the gym startin this week.... (shes a work out freak worked out all the way up to the last few weeks of pregnancy) anyway lol.... i shall reframe taking this thread off topic...

Hahah well we our own extensive photo shoots at times . I gotta get some with her on the bike in a bikini or something.

But congrats on the little one! That's awesome. Its pretty amazing how women bounce back from all the stresses pregnancy has on the body. Just keep her away from the

Old 06-13-2010, 10:06 PM
April 2011 Ride of the Month

Originally Posted by NateDieselF4i
Hahah well we our own extensive photo shoots at times . I gotta get some with her on the bike in a bikini or something.

But congrats on the little one! That's awesome. Its pretty amazing how women bounce back from all the stresses pregnancy has on the body. Just keep her away from the
haha yes only mine are not ummmm internet appropriate... and thx man... ya she had a 27 hour labor it was rough... cool thing is shes just like me no matter what she eats she doesnt gain weight so yea ha...

anyway... with ur whole situation ide def say just start in some normal riding boots and go from there... u can get it worked out one way or another...

Old 06-14-2010, 03:37 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ok, both of you, **** or GTFO!

I say go ahead an lower it an inch, wear shoes/REAL riding boots, and go from there.

On occasion I will just put one foot down at the light and lean my weight on it. She could try that. So just stop with two, and switch to one.

Old 06-14-2010, 08:00 AM

LOL zero keeps on hatin.. hah

Old 06-14-2010, 08:17 AM

Originally Posted by Zero1080
Ok, both of you, **** or GTFO!

I say go ahead an lower it an inch, wear shoes/REAL riding boots, and go from there.

On occasion I will just put one foot down at the light and lean my weight on it. She could try that. So just stop with two, and switch to one.
Haha well I think my girl's assets lie in other areas .

yeah we'll try her with some regular riding boots and after doing some reading i'll probably lower it an inch front and back properly if she's more comfortable with that. Granted I have to get the Ducati first...

Old 06-14-2010, 08:22 AM

Haha well I think my girl's assets lie in other areas .

yeah we'll try her with some regular riding boots and after doing some reading i'll probably lower it an inch front and back properly if she's more comfortable with that. Granted I have to get the Ducati first...
eh ducati... psh over rated get the bmw 1000rr lol

Old 06-14-2010, 08:52 AM

Originally Posted by zmds18
eh ducati... psh over rated get the bmw 1000rr lol
I'm so in love with that BMW. I thought the headlights were a little funky but the performance and technology of that bike are just amazing. All for a great price. And its inline-4. I'm not a fan of V-twins.

Old 06-14-2010, 08:59 AM

'eh - I've seen a few around, i'm not a huge fan of the color schemes to be honest but more importantly I don't think I want that much bike. a liter and almost 200hp.

Old 06-14-2010, 05:56 PM
Nex

I'd have to side with the BMW over the Ducati Although, I've gotta agree about the paint job: Who's idea was it to paint the thing Pea Green? I like the Red, White, and Blue Zmds posted. Anyhow, Hope you get that Ducati Nate, it's all about what you want to ride

Old 06-14-2010, 06:15 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

'eh - I've seen a few around, i'm not a huge fan of the color schemes to be honest but more importantly I don't think I want that much bike. a liter and almost 200hp.
BMW has the "I'M A NOOB" controls built in, remember? Traction control, ABS and anti-wheelie controls.

Quick Reply: Lowering bike for my girl - Pics.