F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

Hello fellow riders!! HEEELLLPPP MEEEEE

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2020, 05:36 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Hello fellow riders!! HEEELLLPPP MEEEEE

LoL cool that title got your attention 🤣👍 I hoped so

Any how.. I'm in need of some (dreaded wiring) help!
So here's the issue..
I diy'd an entire F4i engine re-build (broken down Craigslist special) came out great! So, feeling confident I embarked on creating a custom bike. That also came out great! So.. whats the issue you might ask?
in the process of building the second bike (the custom one) I decided to go keyless not knowing about the whole 12v to 9v thing with the ignition I started fiddling with the original bikes ignition system trying to bypass the key. Needless to say I seriously burnt something on the original bike. In the end I gained the knowledge to create the keyless start for the custom f4i but now the non-custom one sits not being able to start! Anyone who has knowledge with stolen recovery bikes would be of help. I can provide pics of the bike if needed.
I swapped out the ignition, no change. Swapped the ecm, no change. Charged up then ultimately swapped the battery, no change. Have yet to check the spark plugs. I'm think one of the wires might have shorted 🤷‍♂️
Let me know if anyone even sees this thread and wants to help out then I'll go through the hassle of taking some fresh pics.