F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

is the bike totaled??

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2008, 01:11 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: is the bike totaled??

lets give him the benifit of the doubt here...he may have hit some unseen gravel or dirt.

Old 10-22-2008, 05:01 PM

i'm with blonde weasel...with this little damage buy it back,and save the money.,'cause all that they wanna do(the insurance company) is to resell it!!!!!

Old 10-22-2008, 10:08 PM

I tried I tried they really wont let me buy it back. I asked and they kept saying we cant let you buy it back. They are probably going to resell it like you said and make back some of their money. Well i dont have the title anymore and I have already received my check. I guess its no need crying over spilled milk. Unless they are lying to me. Any one on this forum work for ALLSTATE and know the totaled claims procedure?? can anyone give me some good advice?? And glacier white I didn't slip on gravel thanks but i was driving irresponsibly and was racing one of my friends on a street that was less than a quarter mile blew a stop sign and hit my rear brake too hard locked up on me and through me off. Im good just a scratch on the elbow.I cud have turned because no cars were coming and avoid it but everything was going really fast and I kind of paniced. (My friend that I was racing ironically totaled his bike the week after for doing a wheelie and he 12 ocklocked it totaled his bike) I know I know I learned from my mistake please dont bash me on this forum on how much of an idiot I am. But about the R1 i can handle the power im usually a sane driver and occasionlly speed but not often. I know how to take it easy on the throttle so im good Just looking for deals over the off season any suggestions??? I would appreciate it